Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
RE: Rumoured Signings

DSM5 said:
Goldcoast? Why there. The 'graveyard of talent'.

They offered him some sort of kids TV show.

Probably, has his sights set on sending the sick wiggle back to the bench and taking his spot.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member

DSM5 said:
Goldcoast? Why there. The 'graveyard of talent'.
It's funny they let a pivotal hooker go for idris, the warriors must be cheering. If the dogs take hoppa I will link it!

DSM5

First Grader

About the 'sick wiggle', Apparently he's just lost his 50Mil payout. There's the GFC for you. His missus and the kids must be fuming. Hoppa won't leave Manly.

ManlyBacker

Winging it

5 years for Idris too. Amazing.

Not a signing but a good write-up on Cuthbo at the Dragqueens:

HE'S lost 10kg, cut back on the grog and curbed the impetuous offloads.
But Dragons prop Adam Cuthbertson admits it was trip to the barber that finally sealed the deal with Wayne Bennett to make his Dragons debut. Forget Queer Eye for a Straight Guy, welcome to Wayne's World of Style.

More @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cuthbertson-reaping-the-benny-fits/story-e6frexnr-1226037362155 for those interested.

Jonesyv2

Reserve Grader

ManlyBacker said:

But Dragons prop Adam Cuthbertson admits it was trip to the barber that finally sealed the deal with Wayne Bennett to make his Dragons debut. Forget Queer Eye for a Straight Guy, welcome to Wayne's World of Style.

More @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cuthbertson-reaping-the-benny-fits/story-e6frexnr-1226037362155 for those interested.

Nice article, but you would think being punted from 2 clubs for alcohol / effort issues had more to do with it than Bennett. He is on a 2nd tier ocntract this is his last shot if he doesn't put in the hard work and shape up his NRL days are over.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Jonesyv2 said:
ManlyBacker said:

Nice article, but you would think being punted from 2 clubs for alcohol / effort issues had more to do with it than Bennett. He is on a 2nd tier ocntract this is his last shot if he doesn't put in the hard work and shape up his NRL days are over.

good on him, I always liked him

eagles2win

Bencher

Jonesyv2 said:
ManlyBacker said:

Probably follow Bennett to whoever gets him as well

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

"He's never taken it away from me, just told me to use my head."

Is that why he lost the headgear? That was what I noticed - haven't seen him bare-headed before.

Dikefalos

bones said:
The dogs will probably go after Hoppa now
i wouldnt be worried about the dogs but i can tell you the dragqueens are having a serious dig at luring him away from manly to replace darius boyd.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Nah hear they will go hard after James Graham
but I cant see how they would have enuf cap space

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member

Would be nice if we just had a rumour that we were gunna buy someone

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member

Frogz said:
Would be nice if we just had a rumour that we were gunna buy someone

I'd like to see the club lock up some of these young guns first. We have plenty of depth in the backrow. I quality prop is what we need and retain as many of these young blokes as we can, starting with Hoppa.

EagleRock40

Reserve Grader

I know we have alot of talent in the outside backs, but a mate of mine has told me Junior Sau is off contract and already in talks with Manly. Being Matai's cousin, it could be a possibilty. Robbo should probably head to England and get great $$$ while he can, Wolf and Trex maybe playing for another contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17