Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Re: Rumoured Signings

The Wheel link said:
Ben Farrer has been left off those lists
even if ben farrar  was on that list your farrer  wouldnt be ..  ;)  ;D

Rambo1987

Bencher

Cross signed one more year at the Knights in the last round. He said it would be his last year in the NRL then he is heading to England

ManlyBacker

Winging it

Cross opts out of Knights for Leeds
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/11/3035356.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

Rambo1987

Bencher

SYDNEY Roosters backrower Nick Kouparitsas has left the grand finalists to sign with English club Harlequins.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

Not many clubs seem to be getting stronger, except maybe the Dogs. My only question is whether some players coming back from England might end up with us, but apart from that, there is not much out there.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member

Canteen Worker link said:
Don't hold your breath. If you waited for signing announcements, Matt Orford never played for Manly!!!!

Neither did Hall or Afamasaga!

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member

Canteen Worker link said:
Not many clubs seem to be getting stronger, except maybe the Dogs. My only question is whether some players coming back from England might end up with us, but apart from that, there is not much out there.

The Warriors are the dark horse in the strengthening departement, IF they can get the best out of Mateo and to a lesser extent Inu they could be dangerous, especially if they unleash the Flying Fish (Dave Fisi'asii) into the top squad, he looks like a good prospect

eagles2win

Bencher

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182270.msg302260#msg302260 date=1286965365]

The Warriors are the dark horse in the strengthening departement, IF they can get the best out of Mateo and to a lesser extent Inu they could be dangerous, especially if they unleash the Flying Fish (Dave Fisi'asii) into the top squad, he looks like a good prospect
[/quote]

I'd say the Knight's are as well.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member

Cowboys, Bulldogs, Cronulla, Storm (with the limited cap room they had), Warriors have all recruited well I reckon. Most squads are fairly settled, for a change.

G-land Express

Reserve Grader

Kylie Leulie would be worth bringing back. not sure why he even left in the first place. Bring back boxhead, Hally and hecks as well. 

eagles2win

Bencher

James Graham is going to be having a look at a place to live in Australia. Which pretty much confirm's he's going to be playing in the NRL after 2011.
I hope Crusher has got his finger on the pulse here. Use Killa (Jamie played with James at St Helens a few years ago.
Surely we'll have some space to maneuver in the 2012 season.

Rambo1987

Bencher

Ant80 link said:
James Graham is going to be having a look at a place to live in Australia. Which pretty much confirm's he's going to be playing in the NRL after 2011.
I hope Crusher has got his finger on the pulse here. Use Killa (Jamie played with James at St Helens a few years ago.

Roosters have been pushing hard for and will find someway to fit him under the cap.
Manly should look at some of the Kumuls playing in the 4 nations - match payments or $50,000.00 would pick up a few of them - poor guys earn nothing in PNG.

Rusty

Bencher

Rambo1987 link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=182270.msg303121#msg303121 date=1287533797]

Roosters have been pushing hard for and will find someway to fit him under the cap.
Manly should look at some of the Kumuls playing in the 4 nations - match payments or $50,000.00 would pick up a few of them - poor guys earn nothing in PNG.
[/quote]

If we beat them by any less then 50 points someone in the team must be doing something right.

G

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
$250k free now that Bailey is gone

We could buy the whole kumul team for that much and still have tens of thousands of dollars left over. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17