Rumour on ME........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Someone is claiming that Witt and Donald will be dropped to PL, with Stephenson going into the centres, Alberts on the wing and Beaver at 5/8.

Not completely opposed to the wing/centre decision, but Beaver is in no way or form a 5/8. If it's true that is.

Anyway, just a rumour I suppose.

Plus Alberts would get no pill on the wing from Steppa.

Alberts could play 5/8 but it is most likely silly speculation. No that Hoppa is gone there is nothing subversive for the restless troops to waste their time on.

As you said "just a rumour I suppose". One of the more creative ones though nonetheless.

thats got to be the worst joke I have ever heard.....ever!

If anything Willow should play 5/8 and then maybe drop donald and Witt but I think every 2 points Witt can get us will help in this game. I have a good feeling that we will win

Alberts isnt a winger - he is a genuine centre.

Steppa would be a better winger - doesnt need to pass very often and can hit the line at speed (he looks twice the player when moving)

please be kind as i may have lost my mind but i think once alberts becomes comfortable in 1st grade he could be a possible 5/8.anasta and barrett are strong gap runners and leave a lot of the distibution to the half which in our case would be orford.i dont advise using him this year but could be a possible next year if we have another centre option pop up somewhere.just a thought.

5/8 is a weird position these days, its almost like another lock or second rower anyway when you have a dominent half ( I SAID WHEN !) much like joey in origen

so yeah beaver could play 5/8, IF WE HAD JOEY AT HALF!!!!!

If any part of this rumor is true I will yank every one of my hairs out...

In no circumstances should radical changes like this be put into action in such a crucial game.

As said before, if Witt is to be dropped then Willow is the perfect backup. For those doubting his kicking game, watch round one against the Warriors...First 40/20 of the season.

I think we got one against either the Panthers, Tigers or Knights at Brookie.

My AE Yart:

1. Matabele (site legend and good at taking it up! if he is as good as thinks he will kill them!)
2. Wheel - solid peformer, runs straight and hard to tackle.
3. Kiwi Eagle Solid performer - nothing gets by.
4. Danny - light on his feet and strong on the hit ups, not so good after a big night out, needs Vix medication to play well!.
5. Corso Pete - great at the Counterattack!
6. Chip and Chase - creative flair, attacking genius
7. Byso - Captain Calamity, his haircut makes him a fearsome foe. Good at throwing cut-outs that fail to make any mark, good vision (through telephoto lense!)
8. Ryan - first half of the mini bookends. If Cuthbertson is a winger, Ryan is a prop
9. Jason King - if he is in the AE team he might not play for Manly!
10.Six -balances Ryan as bookend 2. (more commonly referred to as iPod)
11. Pepsi - especially effective in cutting a swathe through the ruck when confronted with female opposition (wants to inherit the Menzies nickname!)
12. Fluffy - will fight hard for any cause (especially lost causes!!!)
13.C_Eagle - master of the cynical defence!

14. MB - passionate defender
15. Vegas - big man who relies on big hits to make an impact
16 SueRidgepip - takes no prisoners
17. Fro - pretty ordinary player but his jokes will have you laughing!!!

This team is sure to do well in The Mediocrity Cup!!!

Buy your tickets now - there is a few tickets on themselves!!!

[quote author=Ryan]
Drop Donald. Put Cuthbertson on the wing.

I am begging you Ryan, give me a go on the wing, I know I can handle it, you just have to have faith to include me in a YART.

[/quote]

You certainly have the right attributes :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4