I think we got one against either the Panthers, Tigers or Knights at Brookie.
My AE Yart:
1. Matabele (site legend and good at taking it up! if he is as good as thinks he will kill them!)
2. Wheel - solid peformer, runs straight and hard to tackle.
3. Kiwi Eagle Solid performer - nothing gets by.
4. Danny - light on his feet and strong on the hit ups, not so good after a big night out, needs Vix medication to play well!.
5. Corso Pete - great at the Counterattack!
6. Chip and Chase - creative flair, attacking genius
7. Byso - Captain Calamity, his haircut makes him a fearsome foe. Good at throwing cut-outs that fail to make any mark, good vision (through telephoto lense!)
8. Ryan - first half of the mini bookends. If Cuthbertson is a winger, Ryan is a prop
9. Jason King - if he is in the AE team he might not play for Manly!
10.Six -balances Ryan as bookend 2. (more commonly referred to as iPod)
11. Pepsi - especially effective in cutting a swathe through the ruck when confronted with female opposition (wants to inherit the Menzies nickname!)
12. Fluffy - will fight hard for any cause (especially lost causes!!!)
13.C_Eagle - master of the cynical defence!
14. MB - passionate defender
15. Vegas - big man who relies on big hits to make an impact
16 SueRidgepip - takes no prisoners
17. Fro - pretty ordinary player but his jokes will have you laughing!!!
This team is sure to do well in The Mediocrity Cup!!!
Buy your tickets now - there is a few tickets on themselves!!!