Round Previews & site maintainance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
All,

I am off to Fiji on Saturday morning and will not be back for over a week. So I will not be writing a round preview and will not have time to write one this week either.
If youw ant to write one please do and post it as a forum post, I will instruct the other guyson how to post it to the site.

Any questions or issues with the site will not be answered either until I am back as I will be completely out of contact for the entire week. My phone is staying at home with my computer and everything else. So please try your best to survive without any little site annoyances.

daniel

[quote author=Daniel]
So please try your best to survive without any little site annoyances.

daniel
You can\'t seriously be taking Fluffy, Sherlock, Haig and Byso with you on holidays?

[/quote]

Very good, :clap: (byso lets this go to the keeper)

Have a good Holliday Daniel you've done a good job with the latest changes, so you've earned it. :dance:

I'm sure when you come back you'll be able to catch up on the usual Monas fractured fairytales from
Matabele :lie:

I am sure Phillip Dean will aks me how I can afford a second holiday this year but not membership!. the answer is fairly obvious though!

I am sure Phillip Dean will aks me how I can afford a second holiday this year but not membership!. the answer is fairly obvious though!
Huge site profits... :) :D :D :p :blaugh: (and I know that is not funny!)

Haven't got an emote for Under the Thumb or a heart one either!

ok so the answer isnt obvious!.

I cant afford membership because I have to pay for the holiday for the both of us

We know who controls the purse strings but have a great trip anyway - even on your paltry daily allowance you will be permitted to spend

PJ, I hear those Riverina Tongans aren't shy about Kava use. I thought I'd get more enjoyment out of drinking the dirty dish water to be honest.

There's no doubt Dan is under the thumb. I might e-mail Philip Dean to confirm that. Of course Flip is in the same category.

Byso, it'd be great if Monas got a fracture wouldn't it?

I have said it before. If there was a "no Frills" membership where you didnt get stickers and hats and other stuff I wouldnt buy that cost $30 to $40 I would be much much much more likely to join.

$80 is a psychological barrier. its more than $50 and too close to $100.

as opposed to paying the entire $5000 for one week in Fiji?

:roll:

give me a week in fiji over a members cap anyday champ!

and its not $5000 its about $4000 ATM I think!..

You have said it also matas, the problem with my generation is we want something tangible for our money. We were taught to work hard for our money and brought up to be very materialistic and to expect something for what we put in and pay. Unfortunately breaking htat particular part of my psychology wont be easy. I feel bad when i spend $20 on the movies, I dont like to part with my money because I know what I have gone through to get it.

Except of course when in the pub. Then the Gen Y money gets copiously pissed up against the wall. :lol:

The extra $1000 is factored in as only the generic beer is free at the resort.

Vodka cruisers - pay full quid.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4