Round Previews & site maintainance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worked hard by todays standards, just because my work isnt physical does not mean it isnt very tiring

I am not staying atthe naviti so the local bees isnt relevant.
$4000 gets all our meals accommodation and flights.

I will factor in probably $300 for scuba diving and then another $400 for alcohol

$4700 then. That's closer to 4 than 5 if I'm not mistaken......

Seriusly though, have a great holiday - you've earned it. I just hope you don't get sunburn given your aversion to headwear!!!

lol I will probably end up spending $5000. If anyone wants something duty free let me know now. I will be using my alcohol quota but other things I can get!.....

When I went in Feb last year I got horrendously burnt, but its all part of the fun

Its far better to get skin cancer than to wear a hat :)

I wonder if product helps to melt the brain in the sun? :)

I get a nice cocount flavour from them!!

I may wear one of those visor thingies instead.

Yeah in reference to the Riverina Tongans Mata- I was introduced to the stuff when the local league team imported three Fijians. They were staying at our pub throughout the season and being underage I got my thrills out of getting stuck into it (the Kava) up stairs with them. Only real effect I could get was a numbness but they used to get quite shirty when I forgot to do the special clap pre and post sip.

Must remember the clap.

As a mild narcotic they say the Kava builds up in the system and it takes 20 sessions before you really start to feel any effect.

Of course the "wash down" helps as the mixture of kava and alcohol can be quite potent. Makes for a good fight club though.

Sometimes the Tongans around our way would go down to Griffith and they'd sweat chalk for days. They used to put some back.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6