Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

susan

Bencher
Be a good side that beats the Roosters at the pointy end of this comp. It’s like a wave of red and blue every play ... unfortunately

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I see the Chooks (and Ch.9) are pushing for next weeks Chooks vs Worms game to be pushed back from Saturday to Sunday so they don't have to face a 5 day turn around.

Yeah, like no club has ever had to do that before..... Hell, we just had a 5 day turnaround between the Worms and Drongos games.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That ball from Friend was only a metre forward for the eventual try. NFL at its best.

susan

Bencher
Roosters get so much from their bench Thsts our weakness in comparison. We need to find some real impact off our bench.Paseka Croker Boyle etc would not get close to their bench
Looking forward to our young guns coming of age

D

Deleted member 26876

We should sign foz for cheap, win the premiership, let him have one more season, then retire him. He's a injury freak I get that but I think his unfortunate run could just be a string of bad luck. Interested to see how long he lasts for the dogs this year, he's still a top 4 half imo when playing.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Just checked the score on the NRL app.
Uhgg!
Friggen rorters!
They need to be stopped.
The arrogance around Bondi must be palpable.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Roosters are definitely going to be hard to beat.

we are just not as clinical as they are at finishing teams off.

parra won’t know what hit them come Saturday.

think roosters vs ( storm, raiders , Souths manly) GF this year

parra still not convinced by them.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Rorter's starting 17 market value is way over the salary cap. None of them are home-grown and were all bought for full price.

What a farce.
Mate, I just endured a massive NRL360 circle jerk of the players, the ones they bought in, and the coach. FMD, the salary cap rort is unbelievable. Uncle Nick has got the media in the palm of his hand. (I need a shower after that bullshiit!).

Roosters are definitely going to be hard to beat.

we are just not as clinical as they are at finishing teams off.

parra won’t know what hit them come Saturday.

think roosters vs ( storm, raiders , Souths manly) GF this year

parra still not convinced by them.
Another very short turn around in parras favour.. if the game is fair the roosters will crush them

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Be a good side that beats the Roosters at the pointy end of this comp. It’s like a wave of red and blue every play ... unfortunately
True but we've all seen teams that look unbeatable early on before fading at the pointy end, and others that look unconvincing early but improve. Very hard for teams to stay 'up' for long periods. The Chookies have been achieving for a couple of years already and this year have now been forced to come out with a bang after losing 2 matches in March. It means they can't build slowly to a crescendo they way they ideally would have liked and it will be tricky for them to time their run.
They have the players but lets see what condition they are all in come September or November or whenever the pointy end is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16