Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Quite right that Chooks are far more cohesive and imposing that Manly is, but personally I won't be surprised if they become a bit tired mentally late in the year. I don't think there'll be any three-peat.

They might, yet they could only beat the Dogs 7 tries to one, which is the same as we did.
They smashed Broncs last week and we just scraped home against them

Quite right that Chooks are far more cohesive and imposing that Manly is, but personally I won't be surprised if they become a bit tired mentally late in the year. I don't think there'll be any three-peat.
If they pull off a 3 peat then they are one of the greatest sides ever - I don't think they will either. They are red hot at the moment against weak opposition. I'll be interested to see how they go against Parra, their pack are a bit more imposing than the Doggies

He’s a great coach. Went away after the break and developed a perfect game plan for the new rules. No ****ing block plays and all the forwards pushing through the middle in waves. Look at the ordinary teams ... almost all of them are full of players that don’t understand that even if you don’t carry the ball you have a role to play. You rarely see a rooster forward without an option left or right . And those Morris boys are just class acts. Pure footballers who know where to be and when. Tough to beat for sure.But as SE8 says... it’s a funny game .. injuries , suspensions .. who knows.

Roosters are definitely going to be hard to beat.

we are just not as clinical as they are at finishing teams off.

parra won’t know what hit them come Saturday.

think roosters vs ( storm, raiders , Souths manly) GF this year

parra still not convinced by them.

So...apart from goalkicking in our 7 tries to 1 win over the Dogs compared to the Roosters 7 tries to 1 win over the Dogs was there much difference?

Such a park footy player. Only his name gets him game time.

In other news: How good is Tedesco?

I was thinking the same.

Tommy is a class fullback who would've been a walk up starter at 1 for NSW and Australia.
Only one problem....Tedesco....absolute freak.
That pass he threw to Morris was unbelievable.

He’s a great coach. Went away after the break and developed a perfect game plan for the new rules. No ****ing block plays and all the forwards pushing through the middle in waves. Look at the ordinary teams ... almost all of them are full of players that don’t understand that even if you don’t carry the ball you have a role to play. You rarely see a rooster forward without an option left or right . And those Morris boys are just class acts. Pure footballers who know where to be and when. Tough to beat for sure.But as SE8 says... it’s a funny game .. injuries , suspensions .. who knows.
Agree about Robinson being an excellent coach, he's just as obsessed as Bellamy but a little more eloquent.
As for the Roosters looking so dominant, they sure do, 100%, but no more so than St George in 2011 for example, when they looked unbeatable and one bookmaker even paid out on them being minor premiers before the halfway point of the season.
We know how that one finished ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8