Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Fuksake anyone watching the Sunday footyshow. We win the game and all they've talked about is the fuking donkeys and interviewed Oates and Lockyer. It's like they pre planned for a donkeys win. Hey you c**ts there was another team they played on Thurs night who actually won the fuking game. Maybe they might deserve a mention.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fuksake anyone watching the Sunday footyshow. We win the game and all they've talked about is the fuking donkeys and interviewed Oates and Lockyer. It's like they pre planned for a donkeys win. Hey you c**ts there was another team they played on Thurs night who actually won the fuking game. Maybe they might deserve a mention.

Under the radar....?

?

?????

?

¯\(ツ)

HoldenV8

Journey Man
St Merge can't take a trick. Finally score a try and the bunker turns it down :rofl:

Then the Needles go 90 metres to score.

XV-1

First Grader
Imagine if Campbelltown oval was Brookie oval - they would be screaming the field is not fit for nrl play.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
St Merge were gifted that try.

Hunt passes almost a metre forward from dummy half, yet they got a 6 again call. Then no way was that a late tackle on the kicker. Then they got lucky (IMO) with the 6 again call when Aitken lost it (at best it was a 50/50 call).

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’m still calling Dugans pass forward to the winger for their first try. But Brandy didn’t mention it, and not much gets past Brandy.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
While one try they scored was gifted to them, I have to admit that St Merge have so far outplayed the Needles today.
Mary needs to get rid of Norman. I noticed Brandy was critical of him in the first half, and the second his comments bordered on total distain in regards to Normans game in general.
The rule changes are perfect for the likes of Clune,Dufty, Hunt, and McInnes.
Just hope it falls apart in Rnd 9 for them.

47MVEagle

Bencher
Mary needs to get rid of Norman. I noticed Brandy was critical of him in the first half, and the second his comments bordered on total distain in regards to Normans game in general.

Norman's like Milford IMO - they seem to be more concerned about looking good than actually putting effort in.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Norman got rid of himself, he'll get weeks for that trip.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16