Round 9 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think that the Knights will be in a three way spoon fight out with Sharks and Raiders.

RL is so fun to watch when there is no wrestle or much structure in attack :)

Not sure with the Knights. They're hot n cold and surely can win a couple more than the Raiders.

Parra are fun to watch when they get it right.

They could well make the 8, but I think the spotlight and grind of semi-final footy might just find them out.

And the Sharks are just woeful.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Dogs are really impressive this season

If I was throwing money on anything it would be a Dogs v Manly GF with Souths and Roosters in the fight to spoil that and the rest also rans

IMO

-They beat roosters by 1 , when the roosters declined a shot at goal when it was 8-8. also the roosters are starting to find form now.

- At 20-12 while attacking warriors gave them a intercept which led to a try , then flopped and won a penalty goal to make it 20-20 which was clearly lost ball by grub reynolds.

- Souths were down on troops before & during the game won by 1 point with help from a obstruction try.

The only attack they have is from a kick , match their big forwards , tire them and they are a dogs breakfast !!!

- they beat a depleted sharks team

- beat melbourne after smith pulled out 5 mins before kick off

- beat knights & dragons ( wow )

cant wait for them to fail like 2012

panash said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

If I was throwing money on anything it would be a Dogs v Manly GF with Souths and Roosters in the fight to spoil that and the rest also rans

IMO

-They beat roosters by 1 , when the roosters declined a shot at goal when it was 8-8. also the roosters are starting to find form now.

- At 20-12 while attacking warriors gave them a intercept which led to a try , then flopped and won a penalty goal to make it 20-20 which was clearly lost ball by grub reynolds.

- Souths were down on troops before & during the game won by 1 point with help from a obstruction try.

The only attack they have is from a kick , match their big forwards , tire them and they are a dogs breakfast !!!

A wins a win

Guzzler said:
panash said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

IMO

A wins a win

very true.... but come finals time , teams dont usually get this lucky..

Yep, that is the product of footy 2014-style...and only 5 penalties the whole game.

I'd pick Hoppa for Origin long before Chrissie.

panash said:
Guzzler said:
panash said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

IMO

A wins a win

very true.... but come finals time , teams dont usually get this lucky..

I'll take them while on offer. Wouldn't put it all down to luck though our defence has been solid.

So the Dogs sit outright on top of the table, with us primed quite nicely in 2nd.

I just hope we've got close to our best fit to play when we're due to meet. It's shaping as an epic battle even more than usual!

And definitely Raiders or Sharks for the spoon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7