Round 9 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont know his name, but Im sure that the former Raiders Asst Coach is now the Warriors Coach.

Any whitewash of Sticky's Teams is fun to watch though :D

That's a good point @HappilyManly.....I forgot about that.
Bet McFadden has an extra beer or two tonight after that win.

And - as predicted - the Titans are getting the same treatment from Souffs.....after I finally tipped the Titans...lol.

22-0.

Ricky Stuart would have to be happy hey. Gotta be up for coach of the year. They went down again by 40 points.

Seriously he would have to be the biggest loser out there.

Yep 40-18 the Titans smashed.
I tipped em, and the only other time I tipped em this year was when they were trounced by the Tigpies as well.
Both times at home.
They blamed the heat against the Tigs...wonder what their excuse is for tonight?

(Apart from me tipping em, that is)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
hope the Pamfers bash the sh1t outta the Noughts

They pretty much did...32-10.

Safe to say the Bennett magic has evaporated and whatever premiership window that may have existed for the Noughts is closed.

Dogs are really impressive this season

If I was throwing money on anything it would be a Dogs v Manly GF with Souths and Roosters in the fight to spoil that and the rest also rans

Was thinking the same thing a short while ago...
As much as I hate to admit it, the Dogs are looking the goods, as the weeks unfold.

I turned off the Nein replay at 22-0...don't wanna watch the Dogs have a picnic.

But...Manly v the Dogs n Des-picable in the GF...wouldn't that be epic!

Finally back from Melbourne and watching the Sky Sports highlights.
Soward ran through six Knights defenders - WTF :huh:

The Dragons offered the same defence to the Dogs :dodgy:

So these ladder placements could be deceptive.

Manly has played all of last year's top four and our attack is not too shabby :angel:

bones said:
Been a good weekend for the Doggies.
Sole competition leaders, and also one of their fans won Eurovison.
:D

Raelen could bring back their cheer squad with a few more bearded beauties :sleepy:

I saw that bearded lady winner of the Eurovision... Hedged her bets and had a foot in both camps, I guess.

She-Rex at the Dogs has a full beard at the minute...He can be patron saint of the new cheer leader squad!

So tonight it's the Squeels against the Gummies......Forget who I tipped but it's usually pretty willing with these two recently, playing for the Jon Mannah Cup

Great game tonight. Both Hayne and Sandow are freaks when they're in the mood :angel:

Fifi limped off with ankle damage. Looks like NSW will have a brand new team this year :)

Allgood elbowed Gal in the throat, legally :s

Parra really did get into a groove after a slow start.

Starting to wonder if the Raiders n Sharks will fight it out for the spoon!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4