Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Rabbitohs v Broncos

Penrith v Raiders

Titans v Knights

Bulldogs v Storm

Roosters v Sharks

Wests tigers v Cowboys

Eels v Dragons

Knights prop Jacob Saifiti and Warriors forward Bunty Afoa are facing two-week bans for shoulder charges following a review of Sunday's matches.

Both players can reduce their suspensions to one match with early guilty pleas by midday on Tuesday.

Dragons hooker Andrew McCullough was handed a contrary conduct charge following a tackle on Knights No.9 Jayden Brailey and has been fined $1150.

Sea Eagles forward Morgan Boyle has been banned for two weeks over a crusher tackle, adding to the pain of his dislocated shoulder in the 40-point loss to Penrith.

Rabbitohs forward Keaon Koloamatangi has also copped a two-game ban - he was being charged with a grade-two crusher tackle on Bulldogs centre Will Hopoate.

Rabbitohs five-eighth Cody Walker will spend this weekend on the sidelines after being charged with striking Bulldogs fullback Nick Meaney in Friday night's win over Canterbury.

Knights halfback Mitchell Pearce will be sidelined for 10-12 weeks after scans on Monday confirmed the extent of damage he suffered to his pectoral in trying to tackle Dragons forward Tariq Sims.

Just under 6 hours before this weekend of "blowout" footy starts when souffs pump the broncos

(please contain your excitement, V'landy knows best - or at least which side of his bread is buttered.)

There should be a few interesting contests this round:
Penrith V Canberra
Tits V Knights
Easts V Sharks, and
Eels V Illawarra
The remaining four matches are looming as poor standard fare.

Broncos won't win ... but they will go better than many think ... for 30 minutes anyway ...

There should be a few interesting contests this round:
Penrith V Canberra
Tits V Knights
Easts V Sharks, and
Eels V Illawarra
The remaining four matches are looming as poor standard fare.
Really looking forward to the first two...

I reckon Riff are too strong but Raiders have the ability to pull them into an arm wrestle

Ponga is back for the Knights and whilst Pearce and Mann are out they have good back-ups in Green and Watson... Ash Taylor is on the extended bench for Tits and I really hope he plays cause I reckon it will be a cracker with the two sets of forwards squaring off.... popcorn please - in the shape of a stubbie of course....

Really looking forward to the first two...

I reckon Riff are too strong but Raiders have the ability to pull them into an arm wrestle

Ponga is back for the Knights and whilst Pearce and Mann are out they have good back-ups in Green and Watson... Ash Taylor is on the extended bench for Tits and I really hope he plays cause I reckon it will be a cracker with the two sets of forwards squaring off.... popcorn please - in the shape of a stubbie of course....
I enjoy the way the Tits play. It's an attractive brand of RL, and I think they will have too much speed and backline skill for Newcastle, which took a battering last week against Illawarra.

No Cody Walker will reduce the score by plenty I reckon. Don’t think there will be as much in it as people think
Benchie Marshall is a capable substitute. He'll have the star-studded Souffs' backline humming.

Broncos won't win ... but they will go better than many think ... for 30 minutes anyway ...
Yep, I think the donkeys will suprise a few, 2 big outs for the bunnies who have plenty of depth to cover them anyway, but they will miss walker and Mitchell will miss him especially, don’t get me wrong south’s will take the points, but I see steady improvement In the Broncs, I’m looking forward to the game but won’t be at all surprised if the score blows out.

Benchie Marshall is a capable substitute. He'll have the star-studded Souffs' backline humming.

Benji scored the first try.

Souffs are making ground at will. This will be yet another blow out.

Guess we better fire up the U/20's comp to stop these thrashings.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4