Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 27 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Allo

broncosHQ
**** me dead, now we have to root for the Cowgirls....

Yeah but then they can make finals if Raiders lose and I don’t want that either

I’m cheering for the draw: we get the minor premiership, play the Warriors and keep the Cows out of the 8

Fozz

broncosHQ
cheer for the draw

Think About It GIF by Identity

mrslong

broncosHQ
I think I’d rather the raiders drop out of the 8 than the cowboys. That’s how on the nose Ricky Stuart is with me after his embarrassing carry on last week.

Sproj

broncosHQ
The Raiders shouldn’t be in there with their differential anyway.

I want the Storm next week.

Organix

broncosHQ
I reckon Cows will be throwing everything at this match. BUT if they are losing late in the halves, their wheels may start to fall off

Foordy

broncosHQ
You don’t think the minor premiership would be nice?

****ing oath it would be. and I've always planned of cheering the Cowboys tonight, regardless of who won the last match.

but the chance of the minor premiership is why he'll be cheering the Cowboys tonight. he's absolutely pissing himself at the prospect of facing the Storm next week. and this was the reason for my post

Organix

broncosHQ
What were the early season odds for Broncos vs Penrith taking the minor premiership? Bet it was like $14 vs $3.

Waynesaurus

broncosHQ
This should be a pretty good game to watch, I'm looking forward to it.

Hopefully they beat crap out of each other so they end up coming into the finals busted.

Jedhead

broncosHQ
This should be a pretty good game to watch, I'm looking forward to it.

Hopefully they beat crap out of each other so they end up coming into the finals busted.
I think you might be on to something there. The cows have a number of forwards that will put a dent metaphorically and physically in the Riff raff players. Whoever gets them next week just might be on a bonus.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17