Round 23 Schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Round 23
Friday 10th August
Souths V Manly
07:35PM (local)#NRLSOUMAN
Bluetongue Stadium

Friday 10th August
Storm v Titans
07:35PM (local)#NRLMELGLD
AAMI Park

Saturday 11th August
Eels V Roosters
05:30PM (local)#NRLPARSYD
Parramatta Stadium

Saturday 11th August
Tigers v Dragons
07:30PM (local)#NRLWSTSTI
Allianz Stadium

Saturday 11th August
Cowboys v Warriors
07:30PM (local)#NRLNQLWAR
Dairy Farmers Stadium

Sunday 12th August
Panthers v Raiders
02:00PM (local)#NRLPENCAN
Centrebet Stadium

Sunday 12th August
Bulldogs v Broncos
03:00PM (local)#NRLCBYBRI
ANZ Stadium

Monday 13th August
Knights v Sharks
07:00PM (local)#NRLNEWCRO
Hunter Stadium

Poor old Broncos. Missed out on Friday night TV match but still managed the TV game on Sunday.

Being a Souths home game the pre-match "entertainment" will no doubt feature the propaganda show reel of Souths v Manly clashes. With their rewrite of history Manly never scores a try or wins a game against Souths.

I thought fox could pick Monday night before nine gets to pick Sunday.

I can't figure out why they would choose Knights v Sharks for Monday night instead of Bulldogs v Broncos. It's obviously a better game anyway and it would then stop nine from being able to pick Broncos the following Friday. Missed opportunity to give Queenslanders a reason to sign up for fox.

No doubt because nine wants Brisbane on the following Fri so they can't be chosen for rd 23 Monday. What a rort...............

That's pretty irritating. Pretty sure they would have got a bumper crowd at ANZ for that one. At least move it to the SFS!

Crusher_Cleal said:
That's pretty irritating. Pretty sure they would have got a bumper crowd at ANZ for that one. At least move it to the SFS!

Our record at Bluetongue is strong, so from a Manly perspective I'm happy for the game to be up there.
Souths wouldn't move a game against us to the SFS, no point.

I can see our last three rounds being scheduled like this;

Round 24 vs Newcastle - Sunday (Ch9)
Round 25 vs Brisbane - Friday (Ch9)
Round 26 vs Gold Coast - Saturday (Fox)

Hamster Huey said:

I think this is a pretty good estimate. Although Rd24 will probably be the fox game as i can see tigpies vs bullscum gettin the Ch9 game.

Hamster Huey said:

Gee I hope you are right with Round 26, Friday 500 Manly fans...Saturday or Sunday 2500 Manly fans

HUGE difference for our boys

Eagles2nv said:
Hamster Huey said:

I think this is a pretty good estimate. Although Rd24 will probably be the fox game as i can see tigpies vs bullscum gettin the Ch9 game.

Basing it on the schedule by Ch9 to keep the Brisbane game an option for Rd 25. The Knights play the Monday in Rd 23 so they can't be on Friday in Rd 24.

That leaves only Sunday for Ch9 to select them. If Ch9 leave it to Fox, they risk Manly vs Newcastle being a Monday game and removing the option to play the Broncos on Friday....again.

Mals said:
Crusher_Cleal said:

Our record at Bluetongue is strong, so from a Manly perspective I'm happy for the game to be up there.
Souths wouldn't move a game against us to the SFS, no point.

Yeah I suppose there'd be nowhere near the financial $ incentives like for Bluetongue. I have nothing against Bluetongue, or the fans of CC getting to go to games, just irritating for Manly fans.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hamster Huey said:

Gee I hope you are right with Round 26, Friday 500 Manly fans...Saturday or Sunday 2500 Manly fans

Hey Mark, when will we know the scheduling for round 26?

Mals said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Hamster Huey said:

Hey Mark, when will we know the scheduling for round 26?

Last year it came out about four weeks before the round.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6