Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-One
Friday, Aug 1 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Sea Eagles vs. Broncos Brookvale Oval (NINE) 9:30pm 7:45pm #NRLMANBRI

Bulldogs vs. Panthers ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:45pm 7:45pm #NRLCBYPEN

Saturday, Aug 2 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sharks vs. Eels Remondis Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLCROPAR
Cowboys vs. Titans 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLNQLGLD
Roosters vs. Dragons Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSYDSGI

Sunday, Aug 3 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Warriors GIO Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLCANWAR
Rabbitohs vs. Knights Barlow Park, Cairns (NINE) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLSOUNEW

Monday, Aug 4 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Tigers vs. Storm Campbelltown Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLWSTMEL

I really do feel that the Cows and Warriors will fill 7th and 8th for the finals.

At the narrow expense of the Bronx, Eels and unreliable Tigers.

I say all that with renewed confidence, having climbed from 76th to 75th in tipping with only casual effort this week!

Further upsets by the Knights (v South's in Cairns) and Drags (v Chooks) will be great too, thanks.

RiverEagle said:
I really do feel that the Cows and Warriors will fill 7th and 8th for the finals.

I say all that with renewed confidence, having climbed from 76th to 75th in tipping with only casual effort this week!

I think you might be right about that RE. Good onya for 'moving up' in the tipping, better than down!

I really don't understand why the Souths & Knights game is in Cairns. If they're taking it away, I would've thought country NSW would be more appropriate and beneficial to promoting the game. Like Penrith did for their game with the Sharks at Bathurst - perhaps the Riverina area or the Northern Tablelands. Just my opinion....

@Dan I don't think there is a bonus round in this weeks tipping comp.

I wouldn't want the chance to miss out on another 4 points!

(or is it there and no beer and no tv make GE go crazy?)

globaleagle said:
@Dan I don't think there is a bonus round in this weeks tipping comp.

I wouldn't want the chance to miss out on another 4 points!

(or is it there and no beer and no tv make GE go crazy?)

@"Dan",

You had better make @"globaleagle"'s comment for not only this week having no bonus round but for the other remaining rounds too.

The best tip is to read the tips of the so-called NRL experts then go the opposite. I think last round their best score was 2 out of 8. They have no idea. They just go for the team that the betting agencies rate favourite.
The competition is so unpredictable that being rated the underdog is a blessing. That's why I was thankful the 'experts' tipped against Manly last Sunday.

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

I think you might be right about that RE. Good onya for 'moving up' in the tipping, better than down!

I really don't understand why the Souths & Knights game is in Cairns. If they're taking it away, I would've thought country NSW would be more appropriate and beneficial to promoting the game. Like Penrith did for their game with the Sharks at Bathurst - perhaps the Riverina area or the Northern Tablelands. Just my opinion....

An NRL game down here in the Riverina would be a success Linda.

There's been trial games in Wagga and Albury, but the leg-up and relationship with the AFL (especially the GWS Giants) is growing rapidly.

We have a pretty equal support base for League and Aussie Rules out here, so the NRL needs to look at that and not let AFL take over the market.

Inu seems to have something of the gypsy in him for sure.

I really hope the 'Riff can beat the Dogs tomorrow night.

Wallace is a big loss for them though.

(And grubby is back for the Dogs too)

Go Panfers.
channel Nein just heralded the upcoming clash of the Broncos and the Storm! Well done geniuses 'cos I'm waiting up for nothing. Idiots.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8