Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rorters captain Anthony Minichiello has announced his retirement at the end of the season:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/roosters-captain-anthony-minichiello-confirms-he-will-retire-at-seasons-end/story-fndv38w0-1227013062119

Koroibete has a double already, against his old team.

No surprise there (a point to prove).

The Rorters issues this year clearly made up Minni's mind (to retire too).

Could get ugly for the Tigs in this 2nd half.

RiverEagle said:
Koroibete has a double already, against his old team.

No surprise there (a point to prove).

The Rorters issues this year clearly made up Minni's mind (to retire too).

Could get ugly for the Tigs in this 2nd half.

It's my recurring theme but I hope they smash the ****e out of each other.
Crank is playing well.

Tiges playing ok. Just class of Cronk killing them. They've got some good young talent the Tiges. If Mayer can manage to keep them together for the next cpl seasons they'd be good to watch.

manlyfan76 said:
Tigers have an 80% chance they will lose and a 70% chance they will win and a 9% chance they will draw.

HappilyManly said:
Can't see the Raiders playing for Sticky again, after he labeled all of them as NSW/QLD Cup Players :cool:

Milf must be the only happy camper down there :s

THE RUN HOME
32. Sea Eagles (+142) v Rabbitohs (a), Titans (a), Eels (a), Panthers (h), Cowboys (a).

28. Rabbitohs (+188) v Sea Eagles (h), Broncos (h), Cowboys (h), Bulldogs (a), Roosters (a).

28. Panthers (+66) v Dragons (a), Cowboys (h), Storm (h), Sea Eagles (a), Warriors (h).

26. Roosters (+128) v Titans (h), Tigers (a), Warriors (a), Storm (h), Rabbitohs (h).

26. Bulldogs (+24) v Broncos (a), Eels (a), Tigers (h), Rabbitohs (h), Titans (a).

24. Cowboys (+106) v Tigers (h), Panthers (a), Rabbitohs (a), Sharks (h), Sea Eagles (h).

24. Warriors (+90) v Sharks (h), Knights (a), Roosters (h), Titans (h), Panthers (a).

24. Storm (+2)* v Tigers (a), Knights (a), Sharks (h), Panthers (a), Roosters (a), Broncos (h).

24. Eels (-76) v Raiders (h), Bulldogs (h), Sea Eagles (h), Knights (a), Raiders (a).

22. Broncos (+48) v Bulldogs (h), Rabbitohs (a), Knights (h), Dragons (h), Storm (a).

22. Dragons (-55) v Panthers (h), Raiders (a), Titans (h), Broncos (a), Knights (a)

22. Tigers (-68)* v Storm (h), Cowboys (a), Roosters (h), Bulldogs (a), Raiders (a), Sharks (h).

Who is the Bye playing in the run home?

Not sure, but they'll struggle if Beale's ruled out.

Push it up Manly.
cheers.

ManlyBacker said:
I'm feeling good. Just how close to perfectly good I'll leave 'til the fat lady sings. But I'm SO close.

Yeah absolutely brilliant.

To pick the card at the moment is amazing.

Well done mate.

The card is picked and I'm positive quite a few others have done that. One try off the absolute perfect score atm. Fingers crossed :)

Just seen FT. 6 - 28.
I had 6 - 34 so good luck to the winner.

I just checked... Got 6 from 8 including tonight's bonus game...

Yet I slipped from 75 to 76??

So, many did OK this round.

Season gorne for the Tigpies now, too.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Your modesty is a shining lesson for us all ;)

Says Mr 10th! Pffft! I always enjoy the ride and any result is a bonus. I went from 4th to 60th in 2 weeks months ago and my tipping comp hopes were over. I see you didn't blow it like I did.

I tipped 7 from 8 this week. Kind of good seeing I have had a few bad weeks.

The scumdogs were the only ones that let me down.

Haha no I was the opposite, I started around 70th but a couple of fluky rounds got me going.
But surely you've won this Round.
Anyhow I hope you can keep it going, after all, someone has to run down Tookey!

Eagles2nv said:
The scumdogs were the only ones that let me down.
Me too. Can't trust that mob ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7