Round 2 at brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
wondering what’s going on here are we going to have a STs catch up before the game.

I know I’m looking forward to getting down there and seeing some old faces it will be my first trip since rd 25 2014.

Be interested to see where people want to meet. I also heard @Dan was gonna buy beers :p :p :p

wondering what’s going on here are we going to have a STs catch up before the game.

I know I’m looking forward to getting down there and seeing some old faces it will be my first trip since rd 25 2014.

Be interested to see where people want to meet. I also heard @Dan was gonna buy beers :p :p :p
I'll be buying beers for me.

I know I’m looking forward to getting down there and seeing some old faces

Already having a crack at the aging Silvertails???

Its not just our faces.

giphy.gif

I am away fishing in NT for that game - was thinking about a ST catch up pre &/or post Souths game at Lottoland

Someone just needs to get the wheels in motion.

I’m away for a huge chunk of 2019, 2 week cruise to PNG in March , then caravan to Victoria and back ( shakedown on a new van), then June to September NT & the Kimberley’s and yes fishing will be involved!!

Well maybe , I haven’t exactly told the bride that yet!!

I'm in for a rd 2 get together.
Hey you blokes that are heading up my way let me know when you are in town and we'll head down to the Humpty Doo local for a beverage.

Hey you blokes that are heading up my way let me know when you are in town and we'll head down to the Humpty Doo local for a beverage.
I will be down at Point Stuart

I was going to see if we might at least catch up for a beer. Contact you when the Darwin leg is confirmed.

less than two weeks away. Time for a roll call.

Apparently there’s a brewery pub at brookvale now 4 pines and a few of the lads are talking of going there pre game. Is it worth the trip.

My new hobby is YouTube vlogging so I’m going to have the camera with me which should be a bit of fun. Maybe I should do a special edition called silvertails TV and talk to some of the riff raff from here :p

Someone just needs to get the wheels in motion.

I’m away for a huge chunk of 2019, 2 week cruise to PNG in March , then caravan to Victoria and back ( shakedown on a new van), then June to September NT & the Kimberley’s and yes fishing will be involved!!

Well maybe , I haven’t exactly told the bride that yet!!
Mark i think she might have her own suspicions that there will be fishing. Just a hunch.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2