Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Round 2 at brookvale

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
wondering what’s going on here are we going to have a STs catch up before the game.

I know I’m looking forward to getting down there and seeing some old faces it will be my first trip since rd 25 2014.

Be interested to see where people want to meet. I also heard @Dan was gonna buy beers :p :p :p

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
wondering what’s going on here are we going to have a STs catch up before the game.

I know I’m looking forward to getting down there and seeing some old faces it will be my first trip since rd 25 2014.

Be interested to see where people want to meet. I also heard @Dan was gonna buy beers :p :p :p
I'll be buying beers for me.

bob dylan

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I know I’m looking forward to getting down there and seeing some old faces
Already having a crack at the aging Silvertails???

Its not just our faces.

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I am away fishing in NT for that game - was thinking about a ST catch up pre &/or post Souths game at Lottoland
Someone just needs to get the wheels in motion.

I’m away for a huge chunk of 2019, 2 week cruise to PNG in March , then caravan to Victoria and back ( shakedown on a new van), then June to September NT & the Kimberley’s and yes fishing will be involved!!

Well maybe , I haven’t exactly told the bride that yet!!

Clint

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I'm in for a rd 2 get together.
Hey you blokes that are heading up my way let me know when you are in town and we'll head down to the Humpty Doo local for a beverage.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
2019 Tipping Competitor
Hey you blokes that are heading up my way let me know when you are in town and we'll head down to the Humpty Doo local for a beverage.
I will be down at Point Stuart

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I was going to see if we might at least catch up for a beer. Contact you when the Darwin leg is confirmed.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
less than two weeks away. Time for a roll call.

Apparently there’s a brewery pub at brookvale now 4 pines and a few of the lads are talking of going there pre game. Is it worth the trip.

My new hobby is YouTube vlogging so I’m going to have the camera with me which should be a bit of fun. Maybe I should do a special edition called silvertails TV and talk to some of the riff raff from here :p

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
Someone just needs to get the wheels in motion.

I’m away for a huge chunk of 2019, 2 week cruise to PNG in March , then caravan to Victoria and back ( shakedown on a new van), then June to September NT & the Kimberley’s and yes fishing will be involved!!

Well maybe , I haven’t exactly told the bride that yet!!
Mark i think she might have her own suspicions that there will be fishing. Just a hunch.

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom