Round 19 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The other way to view it @Dan is, perhaps some of us more (hopefully) valued members might not bother to log in...if certain voices are here.

So that would override, or at least negate the treasured traffic discussed.

Or maybe that'll just be me.

Dan said:
I think Paul whittikar could have at least learned his speech before giving it at half time! Seriously in that kind of arena what kind of numbnuts reads from a sheet of paper!

Well Mr Whittaker was the editor of the Australian, now the telegraph.... and we went to the same school (though he was 1 or 2 years before me, can't remember. Remember him though.) So that's the kind of numbnuts.

Dan said:
Look at it this way, everytime he posts that is a hit on the website, every hit counts towards advertising which goes back into running the site, so really he is helping us

You should add up the cents he/she contributes and ask if we'll reimburse you for his/her loss if he's gone.

(damn capo)

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
I think Paul whittikar could have at least learned his speech before giving it at half time! Seriously in that kind of arena what kind of numbnuts reads from a sheet of paper!

Well Mr Whittaker was the editor of the Australian, now the telegraph.... and we went to the same school (though he was 1 or 2 years before me, can't remember. Remember him though.) So that's the kind of numbnuts.

Dan said:
Look at it this way, everytime he posts that is a hit on the website, every hit counts towards advertising which goes back into running the site, so really he is helping us

You should add up the cents he/she contributes and ask if we'll reimburse you for his/her loss if he's gone.

(damn capo)

I mean doing presentations and speeches is what I do for work however it is a basic skill to learn a speech before presenting it especially one that is only a few paragraphs and at an event that deserves to be shown the level of respect and commitment. I may be being critical but it was a terrible look.

I am aware of his professional career also and his current role, given he comes from a journalists background you would think he would have a higher level of skill at such things, well given the fact he can dress himself you would assume the ability to remember at least a single sentence

Dan said:
globaleagle said:

Dan said:

I may be being critical but it was a terrible look.

You were being critical and it was justified as it was a terrible, terrible look.

I was agreeing with you in case you didn't notice as you were too busy apologising to dutch people who have been walking into you! (lol) <--- see?!

Ah sorry, probably the heat here I took it as you defending him, damned interwebs and it's lack of tone and body language

well, I re-read what I wrote and can see where you were coming from (I should've been clearer).

But in that case it means you think everyone from my school is some kind of numbnuts, he is just the bad kind! hahaha cough

Hmmmm, come to think of it....you may be right there as well!

RiverEagle said:
The other way to view it @Dan is, perhaps some of us more (hopefully) valued members might not bother to log in...if certain voices are here.

So that would override, or at least negate the treasured traffic discussed.

Or maybe that'll just be me.

You took my comments as serious?

Oh well it seems sardonic humour must be dead.

Lighten up a little dude, not everything that you disagree with or you don't see the humour in has to carry a threat of you leaving the site.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Dan said:

(damn capo)

Murwillumbah High School???

Ralphie said:

Pffft, Mur/bah high....

Well...I did go there for a year (grade 7) then I got shipped off.

@niccipops sardines try to pack too much humour into their sets.

niccipops said:
Dan said:

I happen to think sardines are very funny.:D

I've also heard you can glue them inside your door, very tasty in an emergency.

sardine.gif

SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:

sardine.gif

Stock up. Prepare for Doomsday. The whole Manly team is asking for a release. Sardines will come in handy amidst the rioting.:p

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:

sardine.gif

Stock up. Prepare for Doomsday. The whole Manly team is asking for a release. Sardines will come in handy amidst the rioting.:p

Something is definitely fishy here

globaleagle said:
Ralphie said:

Pffft, Mur/bah high....

Well...I did go there for a year (grade 7) then I got shipped off.

@niccipops sardines try to pack too much humour into their sets.
Only one year? I did 6 years there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8