Round 19 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Nineteen
Friday, Jul 18
STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Sharks vs. Cowboys Remondis Stadium (NINE) 7:40pm 7:40pm #NRLCRONQL

Eels vs. Rabbitohs Pirtek Stadium (NINE) 7:40pm 7:40pm #NRLPARSOU

Saturday, Jul 19 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Roosters vs. Panthers Allianz Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLSYDPEN

Storm vs. Raiders AAMI Park (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLMELCAN

Broncos vs. Warriors Suncorp Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLBRIWAR

Sunday, Jul 20 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Knights vs. Titans Hunter Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLNEWGLD

Tigers vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLWSTCBY

Monday, Jul 21 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Dragons vs. Sea Eagles WIN Jubilee Oval (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLSGIMAN

Oh geez, another round where an enemy win would help : the Rorters narrowly over the 'Riff.

Hope Parra bounce back to beat the big Rabbids at Pirtek. And the Tigs upsetting the Dogs would be great, thanks.

Above all, massive support and money-raised for Alex-Mac this week!

RiverEagle said:
Oh geez, another round where an enemy win would help : the Rorters narrowly over the 'Riff.

Hope Parra bounce back to beat the big Rabbids at Pirtek. And the Tigs upsetting the Dogs would be great, thanks.

Above all, massive support and money-raised for Alex-Mac this week!

The storm, and smith in particular, should match dollar for dollar any money raised for Alex.

They are expecting to cough up $170000. Great for Alex but come on NRL you should at least be paying 50% of what he would have earner in his footy career.

There should be an investigation into the scheduling. It is the second week in a row the Boncos are having to play on a day other than Friday.
How unfair.
Could it further derail their season? Here's hoping.

Sky News Sports just had a snippet on the Rorters taking the Riff game so serious, that - wait for it - they had The Echidna Hayne turn up to referee their training sessions :cool:

So the 18th Man is Steggles, the Echidna Hayne :dodgy:

HappilyManly said:
Sky News Sports just had a snippet on the Rorters taking the Riff game so serious, that - wait for it - they had The Echidna Hayne turn up to referee their training sessions :cool:

He should be investigated for salary cap breeches.

HappilyManly said:

Is that for real HM??
If it is I strongly object to this conflict of interest (unless he goes and does the same drills with the 'Riff!)

Better still, there should be NO such ''coaching'' or fraternisation between refs and clubs, including US.

I'd be ropeable if I was Ivan or Uncle Gus.

Its real - but he is down for the Scumos game this week.

Gus should go ballistic, just to keep the NRL on their toes. :cool:

I can't find the video grab for Sky News - but you have Foxtel so check out the Sports Multiview.

HappilyManly said:
Its real - but he is down for the Scumos game this week.

Gus should go ballistic, just to keep the NRL on their toes. :cool:

I can't find the video grab for Sky News - but you have Foxtel so check out the Sports Multiview.

Cheers HM; will do.

I can't believe more hasn't been said about it

Just caught the end of it, so now I heard its the Eels. :huh:

He is wearing a red jersey, and unfortunately they just flick ovet it, plus you can't record it to clarify what Team it is. The compilation has a few Teams, although Manly is not one :(

Not sure if other Teams have sessions with Refs.
In an ideal world, it would give the Refs real world experience. But it may also prejudice them against Players that they don't like.
Farah reckons he has history with Steggles. Wonder how Killer would charecterize his relationship :cool:

I've heard of it occurring in the past, but at the beginning of a season (esp if new rules are being introduced).

During the season, and for a select few (and not all teams) is unconscionable for mine.

I still haven't had a chance to chase it up HM, but I will.

AND: Foz and Hayne don't swap Chrissie cards either (but I'd say there's quite a list who don't with Shame!)

So Anasta and Noafoaluma are both gorne for the season at the Tigpies.

Am wondering if they regret letting Koroibete go to the Scum now...?

If the Scum and Worriers slip into the last 8 (as you'd expect) that leaves the Tigs, Boncos, Cows and possibly Parra fighting it out for the last spot in the finals.

Can't see the Drags being in contention, but you never know.

(As usual the Premiers will come from the final 4 anyways).

@WackosWhispers · 39m
Jack Reed, Daniel Vidot and Corey Oates will miss the game at Suncorp Stadium after being demoted to the Q Cup for breaching team protocol.

Wonder what shrieking headline will hit the DT :huh:
Or is it a case of 'if it doesn't involve a Manly Player, then it didn't happen' :dodgy:

Tis midnight here, and I just remembered to enter my tips.

- not looking good for a big weekend score then!

lol

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

globaleagle said:
Tis midnight here, and I just remembered to enter my tips.

- not looking good for a big weekend score then!

lol

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd do as @Jerry1 does and tell you to go to bed global...Now that it's 2am over there I'd say you have!

I've gone for both home teams tonight...As good a strategy as any.

It's a curious one between the Sharks and Cows in the Shire (they could both be either good or terrible, or a combination of both!)

Moreso hoping the Eels upset the Rabbids at Pirtek to kick the weekend off nicely.

In Qld so only choice is sharkies game. Have tipped them. Anything could happen in this one.
Nice tribute to Alex.

And flight MH17. Well done sharkies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4