Round 19 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Golden ticket to the minor premiership has just landed in our lap. Will we take it or screw it up ??? There's no excuse for not taking it tomorrow now.

We must win tommorow night, make it a great week of footy. Manly wins, Penrith shown to be pretenders, Worriers bubble burst, Eels mirage of fairytail lifted, Titans showing more passion for Alex than the knights and Doggies smashed by broken tigpies.

Oh and the Sharkies giving Slothfield another pile of misery.

yeah huge opportunity to pull 2 points clear.

not going ot be an easy game (plus we have a bad habit of missing these opportunities).

eelcatcher said:
We must win tommorow night, make it a great week of footy. Manly wins, Penrith shown to be pretenders, Worriers bubble burst, Eels mirage of fairytail lifted, Titans showing more passion for Alex than the knights and Doggies smashed by broken tigpies.

Oh and the Sharkies giving Slothfield another pile of misery.

That sums it up well eelcatcher.

But tipping's out the window, so hopefully Manly won't add to my woes!

How good was Dave Taylor for the Titans today. What a wrecking ball.

Knights are hopeless; Coast had two legit tries disallowed as well.

Moses missed most goals, so its really a 50+ whitewash 9 tries to 3 :p

Son of Sam presser ' The Tigers didn't play particularly well' :huh:

HappilyManly said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Dogs are GORNEEEEEE!!!! Other than the vermin, results are working our way for now...:D

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Dear-Roger-Ramjet

You may have missed this :sleepy:

Thank you Tigers :)

WOW!!! I'm touched but not the way the snake and co 'touch' themselves :D but fantastic job guys. Unfortunately I had some problems login in. Problem with my system but luckyly for you guys, I sorted it out. I'd like to thank for all those great comments towards myself and even the not so great ones, but lest not kid ourselves, you'r only up by 2 points up and even if you do win tomorrow, which I hope you do cause i hate the drags, you'r still going to be 4 points up. At the end of the day, I have never personally jumped for joy about the minor premiership so wo cares Maybe premiers might have an issue but not I. GO THE CHOOKS!!!.

Knights were horrible only made worse by noddy's commentary.
I think Paul whittikar could have at least learned his speech before giving it at half time! Seriously in that kind of arena what kind of numbnuts reads from a sheet of paper!

Dan said:
Knights were horrible only made worse by noddy's commentary.
I think Paul whittikar could have at least learned his speech before giving it at half time! Seriously in that kind of arena what kind of numbnuts reads from a sheet of paper!

Ditto

Roger_Ramjet said:
HappilyManly said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Dogs are GORNEEEEEE!!!! Other than the vermin, results are working our way for now...:D

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Dear-Roger-Ramjet

You may have missed this :sleepy:

Thank you Tigers :)

WOW!!! I'm touched but not the way the snake and co 'touch' themselves :D but fantastic job guys. Unfortunately I had some problems login in. Problem with my system but luckyly for you guys, I sorted it out. I'd like to thank for all those great comments towards myself and even the not so great ones, but lest not kid ourselves, you'r only up by 2 points up and even if you do win tomorrow, which I hope you do cause i hate the drags, you'r still going to be 4 points up. At the end of the day, I have never personally jumped for joy about the minor premiership so wo cares Maybe premiers might have an issue but not I. GO THE CHOOKS!!!.

Login problems??? Lol... Go the Sharkies!!!

HappilyManly said:
C'mon Tiggies - do it for Alex :)

Can't stand Neins replay of 'live' game and in SD :mad:

I didn't even bother.

Went out for tea and home to catch the 2nd half replay on Foxtel (in HD). Still got the Nein commentary, but given the extraordinary result, I'll cop that.

Not as pleased to see rambling Roger Ramjet back (he actually sees his roasting-thread a compliment, like a true troll does).

Twice as vital we take advantage of the Dogs n Riff defeats, and win tomorrow now.

RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:
C'mon Tiggies - do it for Alex :)

Can't stand Neins replay of 'live' game and in SD :mad:

I didn't even bother.

Went out for tea and home to catch the 2nd half replay on Foxtel (in HD). Still got the Nein commentary, but given the extraordinary result, I'll cop that.

Not as pleased to see rambling Roger Ramjet back (he actually sees his roasting-thread a compliment, like a true troll does).

Twice as vital we take advantage of the Dogs n Riff defeats, and win tomorrow now.

Look at it this way, everytime he posts that is a hot on the website, every hit counts towards advertising which goes back into running the site, so really he is helping us

Fair enough @Dan

That's a very benevolent way to view it...

And I guess he does make it all too easy for us to sharpen our tongues and have a laugh!

Eg: Now that the minor premiership's looking unlikely (for them) it doesn't really matter, haha!

Although I put my hand up high this week too...

2 from 7 tipping (It just gets worse).

Dan said:
Look at it this way, everytime he posts that is a hit on the website, every hit counts towards advertising which goes back into running the site, so really he is helping us

Now that's good reverse logic if ever I saw it Dan! Glad it has some sort of benefit to us.

No it's true, personally I wouldn't gve a XXXX on who wins the minor premiership, even souffs have won it, in the last 30 odd years so we can't have a laugh at them for that. The big prize is the grand final, afterall that is who we all remember but if it mtters to you guys, then good luck but if we manage to pip you at the post then it will be pleasing, just for that. As for helping you with this site, it's a pleasure. Geez those kennel people are dumb arses.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2