Round 10 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
How can you pick between the Rabbids v Scumos :s

I guess it will have to be the furry critters for once.

Hope that the Warriors show the Dogs some Bro love too :idea:

Yeah I just can't go for the Scum either.
They may be flat after we beat em up a bit too.

Hope the Warriors bring their A-game to the Dogs, not their Z-game which is just as likely.

Curious to see if Benchi gets the all-clear and how he goes for the Dragoons.

And ultimately, how form, injuries and politics all play out for Origin selections.

Rabbits for mine.
I can't believe that nothing was made in the media about the Scum's lifting tackles against us. First tackle of the match! Had they forgotten McKinnon? Certainly seems to me that there rhetoric about Alex's injury was hollow.

Slater was shown Chocs reaction to lift by Fatty. He had the nerve to say '..he contradicted himself, if we let him go after being called 'held', he would be upset at being dropped onto the ground..' :mad:

So McKinnon broke his neck because he tried to break his fall, Choc was slowed down so he wouldn't land on his neck - common denominator Scumos, is you placing the ball carrier in a dangerous position !!!!' :dodgy:

On a lighter note, Benji is playing :)

Yeah I saw Slater trying to justify and deflect the focus of that......don't know how ppl kept a straight face.
Fatty is a pseudo-legend at Manly, but his QLD bias regularly gets in the way.

For once, I hope the Rabbids steamroll the Scum tonight. And you can bet they won't be lifting guys like Inglis and McQueen. (It might not be actually possible to lift the Burgess brothers!)

As for the Bronx and Titans...how do you pick a winner there??

How good would it be if the Scumos lifted Baby B and big brother Sam ran in to avenge him :p

Hope that Rabbids win in the 89th minute :sleepy:

Go the Scum. I dislike them but at least them and their fans are based down in Melbourne. The Souffs on the other hand.......I F**KING DESPISE THEM!

Someone is missing from the Rabbids, they look like a different team :huh:

Looks like the Scumos will walk away with it, like Slater stepping over the dead ball line - after he caught the kick off :dodgy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7