Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Do we still think the loss to Canberra was a travesty, given the teams they have knocked off this year and how they are travelling??

Yes. Should never have lost to them, at Brookvale especially. Look at who else they have beaten...

Penrith
Warriors
Parra
Cowboys
Souths
Bulldogs

So they have beaten the four bottom teams, the Bulldogs missing their forwards and the Cowboys in the middle of their losing streak, three days after origin and coming off a bye.

I'm not saying it wasn't a travest i'm just asking... i'll give my thoughts further down the track when i get a few more reactions

We didn't play that well in that game and have lifted ever since. I think we expected to win without building the platform. They are capable of playing well but are inconsistent. Remember the 70 or so points that Newcastle put on them a week later!

I expected to win that game but it was our first game and Canberra ambushed us. No point dwelling on it.

Since that game we have been in the hunt at the end of all games we have lost, well apart from Brisbane. Good to see we have shown improvement.

I reckon that it showed to Manly that we have to compete in every single game - a lesson that we learnt very early, and that we have taken into every game since. I don't think we have taken any teams lightly since.

Obviously the two points would have been nice, because we'd be one step out of the sh*tfight for top 8 spots that we are currently right in the middle of.

I guess it was one of those things that happen. It was an ordinary loss but so far it's the only one so I guess I can handle that. Well done Dessie for making the team highly competitive :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4