Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 1 2022, cross-forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
9611.jpg
WarriorDave - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 930

Some clubs have that culture of winning.

It something my club knows nothing about, and your club seems to have forgotten how to do.
We're more about the journey, not the destination mate 😂

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
9611.jpg
REACTIONS: 930

I also had a laugh at Fox's power rankings where they had the Tigers in 7th above us in 12th :rolleyes:

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
the borg - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 1,771

Hahaha ..bloody commentators and experts.. yep 1 trial against baby storm to judge us.. and nek minit wooden spooners. To me what I saw briefly was enough to feel confident of the 8. And don't underestimate SJs return, if the boys stay healthy, avoid suspensions and dodgy officials then I can't see any problem.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
3753.jpg
Dixpat - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 4,442

Aware of a fan who has $3000 @ $3.80 that the Warriors make the 8

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Anyone across the sites have a better alternative to Kayo or some kind of secret voucher for Kayo?

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

Only real deal for Kayo is the $10 off for Telstra customers.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
the borg - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 1,771

Hahaha ..bloody commentators and experts.. yep 1 trial against baby storm to judge us.. and nek minit wooden spooners. To me what I saw briefly was enough to feel confident of the 8. And don't underestimate SJs return, if the boys stay healthy, avoid suspensions and dodgy officials then I can't see any problem.

SJ definitely needed time away from the warriors to develop his game. It is a shame he didn't have a bit more time under some other coaches, the kid has raw talent and just needed to be guided by someone on his game management.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

Only real deal for Kayo is the $10 off for Telstra customers.

urghh I have been considering a move to them, so we will see, I miss the days where new accounts got 3 months free. Use to go buy a $2 sim card or cheaper if I could find them, pop it in my phone, sign up and get the footy season for $2. I still have a spare sim for this

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
urghh I have been considering a move to them, so we will see, I miss the days where new accounts got 3 months free. Use to go buy a $2 sim card or cheaper if I could find them, pop it in my phone, sign up and get the footy season for $2. I still have a spare sim for this
Cheapskate !!!

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8605.jpg
mitch222 - broncoshq.com

Manlys hopes of a top 4 sit on the back of Turbos hammys. He misses any significant time this year and they are ****ed. The true definition of a one man band.

1456945230.png

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
8605.jpg
mitch222 - broncoshq.com

Manlys hopes of a top 4 sit on the back of Turbos hammys. He misses any significant time this year and they are ****ed. The true definition of a one man band.

1456945230.png
I don't agree.
Having said that, I sure hope we never have to find out!

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,827

Warriors IMO need Walsh to take another step forward as 2-5 dont inspure me greatly but admittedly I know little about the rookie centre and depth options there
How our green centres go will he crucial since we've lost Hiku and Aiken moved to the forwards.

Bit of background, Rocco Berry has All Blacks pedigree and never played league before his rookie season last yr, huge ceiling when he hits his straps, future captain, probably the new Mannering.

We're also unleashing our secret weapon Vailea, keep an eye out for him, kid's the next Clinton Toopi.

Luckily we've also borrowed young Arthurs from the broncs as insurance for any miscalculations with these guys, smart move by Browny and harsh lessons learned from the days when Lolohea was the next immortal and Kodi was the new Stacey.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8605.jpg
mitch222 - broncoshq.com

801.jpg
SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net

I don't agree.
Having said that, I sure hope we never have to find out!

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/
You guys were pathetic last year in the opening month without him. By the end of the year it was under 6s stuff, throw it to turbo and let him do it and he did.

1456945230.png

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
8605.jpg
mitch222 - broncoshq.com

You guys were pathetic last year in the opening month without him. By the end of the year it was under 6s stuff, throw it to turbo and let him do it and he did.

1456945230.png
Still need the rest of the team there. Otherwise there's no-one to throw it to Turbo @;)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
8605.jpg
mitch222 - broncoshq.com

1456945230.png
No doubt our success rode on Tommy's shoulders who had the best season of anyone I have ever seen, he was just unstoppable all year.
After those first few rounds though, we had a few games without Tommy and we went Ok but not great.

I hope that the rest of the team lifts and we find another two players that have huge seasons, which lifts the whole team. If manly have to learn to win without Tommy, I think we have a couple of players waiting in the wings that will help with that.

Tommy is crucial to a huge year and I don't know that he can be "figured out".

I think the biggest thing for us this year isn't really tommy. More importantly its keeping Foz, DCE and Croker on the field. If all 3 of those stay fit and start firing then the Tommy part just adds to a huge momentum.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
8468.jpg
Cult - broncoshq.com

This thread is a mess to read

How so. It reads fairly cleanly on Silvertails. You need to ignore the avatars on the left and look for them inline in the thread, that tends to help make it feel cleaner.

Would love suggestions/assistance on improvements so we can make it more enjoyable.

Originally I wanted it to fill in the actual avatar and user name in the correct place, but the API for xenforo isn't written in a way that makes that feasible. At least not without generating accounts for everyone on all the other sites, which isn't an option IMO

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
9611.jpg
REACTIONS: 932

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

No doubt our success rode on Tommy's shoulders who had the best season of anyone I have ever seen, he was just unstoppable all year.
After those first few rounds though, we had a few games without Tommy and we went Ok but not great.

I hope that the rest of the team lifts and we find another two players that have huge seasons, which lifts the whole team. If manly have to learn to win without Tommy, I think we have a couple of players waiting in the wings that will help with that.

Tommy is crucial to a huge year and I don't know that he can be "figured out".

I think the biggest thing for us this year isn't really tommy. More importantly its keeping Foz, DCE and Croker on the field. If all 3 of those stay fit and start firing then the Tommy part just adds to a huge momentum.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
You've just got the Warriors to thank for playing you back into form like we do with every other bloody side 🤣

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
9611.jpg
REACTIONS: 932

You've just got the Warriors to thank for playing you back into form like we do with every other bloody side 🤣

ha ha we are very thankful and it won't be forgotten either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16