Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 1 2022, cross-forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a fabulous concept last year , good luck to the Worriers and the Horsies but not when playing the mighty Sea Eagles.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Fitzy won't be at the game, tested positive to COVID.

I won't be popular with our cross-forum friends but I'm in a tipping comp to pick 1 & 2, and 15 & 16 places.
I may be well off-beam but I picked Brisbane and NZ to be the bottom two clubs this season. It was a tough decision with the 'Boys, Newcastle and the Tugers in consideration.

Hello, and thanks everyone for getting on board for another year.

:thumbsup:

10164.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]IceWorks - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 10, 2019
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

I won't be popular with our cross-forum friends but I'm in a tipping comp to pick 1 & 2, and 15 & 16 places.
I may be well off-beam but I picked Brisbane and NZ to be the bottom two clubs this season. It was a tough decision with the 'Boys, Newcastle and the Tugers in consideration.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation
it's a reasonable call, you have a top tier of clubs, say 5-6 and then a group that want to make that top tier with not much between them, easy to slide from that 2nd tier down to the spoon as the ladder will be tight again.

10164.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]IceWorks - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 10, 2019
Pythago NRL did an excellent article on the 2022 season, love his sense of humour and the guy clearly has far too much time on his hands... uni student?

Welcome to our forum brethren, best of luck for 2022.

How do ewes see your full strength line up when Tohu and Walsh return?

Same question for the Broncs with Reynolds, Kobe and Fantasy returning?

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
[/st_td_row][st_td]Will on the hill. - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2019

Welcome to our forum brethren, best of luck for 2022.

How do ewes see your full strength line up when Tohu and Walsh return?

Same question for the Broncs with Reynolds, Kobe and Fantasy returning?

40 nil 40 nil 40 nil

A request for a team list???? I am so happy!

1. Niu
2. Pereira/Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam (we wish but more likely Kelly)
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Haas
9. Paix
10. Flegler/Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Walters
15. Carrigan/Flegler
16. James
17. Robati

The bench really is a toss of the coin for the 16 and 17 with Jensen, Kennedy, Piakura, Willison (when back from his knee reconstruction), Te Kura, Palasia, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mariner come in to centre much, much later in the year as well, probably around origin even if Staggs gets picked for NSW.

The men’s NRL returns on Thursday night, kicking off the season with Penrith, who I am told won last year’s grand final, playing Manly. This small market duel is an odd way to start the season but it seems they are actually quite good and no one wants to watch the Broncos lose by 50 to the Eels to begin 2022. That would just leave a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. There’s plenty of time for that later. Let’s see what might happen in the meantime.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 8,815
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

Best of luck for the season fellas, you're probably best shot at a title here barring injuries. Love watching the Turbos carve up.

Worryers have more depth this year, bit light at centre but I can't see us or the broncbros finishing below dogs, knights, tigs, dragons or cows, wooden spoon my arse.

Been the longest offseason ever, go the boys!

9611.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]WarriorDave - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2021
REACTIONS: 923
Best of luck for the season fellas, you're probably best shot at a title here barring injuries. Love watching the Turbos carve up.

Worryers have more depth this year, bit light at centre but I can't see us or the broncbros finishing below dogs, knights, tigs, dragons or cows, wooden spoon my arse.

Been the longest offseason ever, go the boys!
Soon as Buzz mentioned us for the spoon I threw a fiddy on us for the 8.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,135
2179.jpg

Surely a stir up.

Comes into a forum with Broncos and Warrior fans, and predicts both teams to finish last and second to last?!

I know who I'm picking tomorrow night and its not Manly?!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all, if Reynolds and AFB remain fit all year you both should go quite well. I have high hopes for Manly, so bring it on.
And ... the sun is out here this arvo! So the ground tomorrow should be in reasonable nick.

I believe the Broncos will improve dramatically, don’t have them in the top 8 but they’ll be nipping at the last two spots.

Warriors , dunno yet , will be hot and cold I think.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 8,816
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
I believe the Broncos will improve dramatically, don’t have them in the top 8 but they’ll be nipping at the last two spots.

Warriors , dunno yet , will be hot and cold I think.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
Prepare to be shocked to your core, we have one of the biggest packs we've ever had, SJ is back to manage our games and get us over the line in the tight ones, and two secret weapons called the Kepu twins. I've been hearing rumours on the warriors forum that it's our year.

9611.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]WarriorDave - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2021
REACTIONS: 925
Prepare to be shocked to your core, we have one of the biggest packs we've ever had, SJ is back to manage our games and get us over the line in the tight ones, and two secret weapons called the Kepu twins. I've been hearing rumours on the warriors forum that it's our year.

And if it's not our year, next year will be!

9611.jpg
REACTIONS: 925

And if it's not our year, next year will be!

We're having this year, so you can have next year.

I think that Warriors will do a lot better with SJ back in there but still feel the squad isn't balanced.

Manly I think will finish middle of the pack, unless Tommy does another Tommy

Broncs who know, Reynolds could turn the team around, but needs everyone to have their heads in the right place and be on board

Warriors have a massive pack of forwards so dominating possession will be key for you guys.
Broncos have some great young talent, could turn it around pretty quickly with Reynolds, although I am not convinced Kevvie is an NRL coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8