Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 1 2022, cross-forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
9527.jpg
Wrighty - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 2,669

747.jpg
Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net

24 hours ( less in fact ) to go , don’t know about the rest of you but can’t wait!!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
I am pumped as well

Been a long off season

Looking to interacting with you manly and broncos fans again :)

Broncos to be instantly better this year just for not having Brodie Croft running the cutter. He and Isaako participated in a fierce race for the bottom of the barrel in recent years dragging everyone with them.

Broncos a punchers chance of making the 8
Warriors also a punchers chance

Manly could do anything. another level up

I want to fold some Kents

4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,816

Prepare to be shocked to your core, we have one of the biggest packs we've ever had, SJ is back to manage our games and get us over the line in the tight ones, and two secret weapons called the Kepu twins. I've been hearing rumours on the warriors forum that it's our year.

Warriors and pack size has never been the problem. They always have some big units. Now big motors is another thing. Best of luck to both sides this year. Like every year injuries will play their part and cut a few of the more favoured teams down to size. Who knows if the warriors and broncs remain healthy both could push for 7th or 8th. Can’t see any higher though.

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

Geoff Toovey isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, there needs to be an investigation into how he made it on to tv as an 'expert'.

I mean he's a CA and served on the board of NRMA, he's quite sharp

6412.jpg
bangbros18 - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 7,038

Okay......... Geoff Toovey picking warriors for wooden spoon because our halves don't make sense and we have lost some big forwards? Um can someone name these forwards?

That’s cos you guys didn’t give him the job.

6412.jpg
bangbros18 - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 7,040

26236.jpg
Eagle of London - silvertails.net

NZ boys I'm sorry to say in my opinion Nathan Brown will never take you guys where you need to be.
He's not much better than TBaz on the actual coaching bit. Funny they came up together must be something in the water down stmerge way.

Any suggestions who could do a job for the warriors?

I'm actually thinking madge, Flanagan or ?

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 19,135

Surely a stir up.

Comes into a forum with Broncos and Warrior fans, and predicts both teams to finish last and second to last?!

I know who I'm picking tomorrow night and its not Manly?!!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaning more and more towards Warriors as smokeys for the 8

Interested to see their game this weekend

6538.jpg
Noitall - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,277

Do you think your sea eagles will cope this year if Tom Trbojovic gets injured. Think he’ll be a target for many teams after how they started last year when he was injured.

Definitely mate. We have a young gun coming through called Tolutau Koula who's a fullback with blistering speed and ability. He'll play off the bench tomorrow night (I believe). Keep an eye for him.

We also have Kaeo Weekes who's an amazing 5/8 if Foz goes down.

Depth wise, we are as good as we've been ever in my opinion.

Definitely mate. We have a young gun coming through called Tolutau Koula who's a fullback with blistering speed and ability. He'll play off the bench tomorrow night (I believe). Keep an eye for him.

We also have Kaeo Weekes who's an amazing 5/8 if Foz goes down.

Depth wise, we are as good as we've been ever in my opinion.
The new era , coming at us like a steam train !!

Surely a stir up.

Comes into a forum with Broncos and Warrior fans, and predicts both teams to finish last and second to last?!

I know who I'm picking tomorrow night and its not Manly?!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Yep that was a probably a bit harsh by @The Wheel I think the Bulldogs are specials for the spoon, with the Cowboys not far behind, and the Broncos/Warriors fighting it our for thirteenth and fourteenth.

713.jpg
Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 11,252

26255.jpg
Waz13 - silvertails.net

Warriors and pack size has never been the problem. They always have some big units. Now big motors is another thing. Best of luck to both sides this year. Like every year injuries will play their part and cut a few of the more favoured teams down to size. Who knows if the warriors and broncs remain healthy both could push for 7th or 8th. Can’t see any higher though.

Let’s all have a chew!

Yeah, see this is where you can always tell that the Aussies haven't been watching us (who can blame them). The myth of the massive Warriors pack has been rolled out by commentators 10 times a game, but there was a very lengthy period between 2015ish and 2020ish that we got absolutely monstered up front (SJ always got the blame). We have relied on fat-arsed wingers to get us out of our half with little to no success.

The other Aussie commentator trope is the whole razzle-dazzle thing. I had to keep my eyes open with clothes pegs during the Steve Kearney coaching era.

75.jpg
Defence - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 19,027

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

We'll take it!

Haha gee it’s hard to get a rise out of a broncos fan these days.
You’ve got a lot of talent in that squad but it still looks pretty green and I’m not convinced Reynolds is the savior.
Hass is a special player and I really rate young robati on the bench but I looked at that back line someone posted and my first thought was **** that’s gonna concede a lot of points.
Could say the same of ours tbf.

6538.jpg
Noitall - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,279

Was just reading an article about him. Said his parents went to the olympics multiple times representing Tonga. His old man was a sprinter and his mum was a hurdler and did long jump. From impressive pedigree.

9611.jpg
WarriorDave - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 928

You’ve got a lot of talent in that squad but it still looks pretty green and I’m not convinced Reynolds is the savior.
Hass is a special player and I really rate young robati on the bench but I looked at that back line someone posted and my first thought was **** that’s gonna concede a lot of points.
If Kodi fails I'm going all in on Wrighty to take up the mantle at 6 to lead us to victory.

10428.jpg
Blindside Bronco - broncoshq.com

Broncos - 6th
Warriors - 8th
Sea Eagles - 9th

Trust me this real ranking.
Oh yeah Raiders - 16th

9611.jpg
WarriorDave - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 928

10428.jpg
Blindside Bronco - broncoshq.com

Broncos - 6th
Warriors - 8th
Sea Eagles - 9th

Trust me this real ranking.
Oh yeah Raiders - 16th

That's a weird way to spell Tigers.
As much as I despise Sticky, I can't take a club seriously that makes Big Ken captain.

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 19,141

That's a weird way to spell Tigers.
As much as I despise Sticky, I can't take a club seriously that makes Big Ken captain.

WHAT? They made Ken Maumalo captain?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

75.jpg
Defence - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 19,027

We aren't under any illusions, we know the team has upside but it is unproven and we have a poor recent track record with recruits, especially marquee ones. Our coach is unproven and our kids are really scarred from recent seasons. If we make 8th it will be a massive win for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10