• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Big george is great for us aswell,he looks pretty hard to handle when he hits the ball up,especially near the line,there was a play where george was the decoy but i think if Ballin chose george,he was in under the posts anyway good win gritty performance hope to see george get afew more tries this season.

Made two runs in particular which were momentum-swingers. He's got it in him. It's absolutely fantastic to see him back playing as well as he is.

He had a couple of rampaging rhino efforts that put us on the front foot and we ended up pinning them on their line.
GG

Agree about bthe 2 hit ups, just awesome. Its a shame he missed those 18 months with injury, he is fast becoming a cult figure (in my lounge room at least)

Excellent every single week. You often see a player soften a bit after a contract signing. Big George has stepped up.

every time he gets the ball I end up yelling out "Go you big Truck" that is pretty much his nickname at my house now, he is just like a big effing truck, grabs the ball and just keeps running forward no matter what load or players he has on his back.

The best thing is he is under rated and defenses forget to put their big men in front of him, if he develops an offload. look out world!

He doesn't need an offload, he just needs to get up and get a quick play the ball. Same effect, the defence is on the back foot. I like him the way he is in that Marty Bella mould, takes the ball to ground every time but never taking a backward step.

Dan link said:
every time he gets the ball I end up yelling out \"Go you big Truck\" that is pretty much his nickname at my house now, he is just like a big effing truck, grabs the ball and just keeps running forward no matter what load or players he has on his back.

The best thing is he is under rated and defenses forget to put their big men in front of him, if he develops an offload. look out world!

Similar in my house, but with profanities - and while the name I call him when he charges forward doesn't sound too nice, I mean it with all the love in the world.

A term of endearment if you will.

Just don't tell him it isn't true that there is a stack of pies in the ingoal area at each end of the paddock. He is reminding me a bit of Mule Hoskings atm.

I just hope Tony Williams is watching and learning from Big George's effort. If he revs up he could be devastating.

Actually georgie boy has a canny offload in him, but has obviously been under instructions to shelve it for a few years now.

he has the kind of momentum going now that he could start to put it back in his game. With the right judgement he could then become an even more valuable contributor. I hope he gets let off the leash a bit for this as 2nd phase play is a real defence drainer on the back of strong hitups where defenders are already going backwards.

Fantastic game from the big fella. He even showed that fancy jinking footstep of his last night. Truck, steamroller, pie-cart, call him anything - I just love his play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4