Rorters V Vermin lets pick a winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gyng is going into meltdown. All the promos he had ready to go about the Rorters going back to back now have to be scrapped.

If only for Kitey, damn I hope the Riff win tomorrow and next week.

Whoever wins tomorrow night will be incidental as the coming week is going to be all about the Vermin.

HoldenV8 said:
With this coming week.....I am so glad I live in Adelaide and won't have to put up with a week long Souffs jizz fest.

You're lucky! The hype for the next week is going to be sickening.

ALinda said:
You're lucky! The hype for the next week is going to be sickening.

I don't envy you guys living in Sydney. I know what it was like when the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide have made the AFL Grand Final. It was even worse when they won.

It was a toss up between watching Souths /Roosters or the bloke who plays Poirot being interviewed on the ABC. Interesting interview.

Ralphie said:
MadMarcus said:
The refs will decide the game. I think they will want Souths, so I tip Souths on that basis.

I agree. The manufacturers of the NRL product will want a high scoring game that is close to the end. The Rorters had their turn last year with the manufacturers sorting out a GF win for them, but this year the NRL want the vermin to win, so I will go for the vermin with the assistance of the NRL manufacturers (Previously known as referees).

As others have said I won't be watching and in the end really couldn't give a rats who wins this round of the WWE-NRL.

Didn't watch the game, but I presume from the score and some comments I have read that the manufacturing process was pretty much as described above, can someone please confirm for me.

Ralphie said:
Ralphie said:
MadMarcus said:
The refs will decide the game. I think they will want Souths, so I tip Souths on that basis.

I agree. The manufacturers of the NRL product will want a high scoring game that is close to the end. The Rorters had their turn last year with the manufacturers sorting out a GF win for them, but this year the NRL want the vermin to win, so I will go for the vermin with the assistance of the NRL manufacturers (Previously known as referees).

As others have said I won't be watching and in the end really couldn't give a rats who wins this round of the WWE-NRL.

Didn't watch the game, but I presume from the score and some comments I have read that the manufacturing process was pretty much as described above, can someone please confirm for me.
Can confirm. It was Toddy's Wrestlemania.

Just wait for the shafting the Panthers will get tonight. Toddy's dream GF. His scum filth club vs Vermin scum filth club.

At the start of the game I was leaning towards wanting the rorters to win as damn those souffs supporters and their sense of entitlement....

But as the game wore on I swung towards wanting souffs to win as Manly should be the next team to go back to back. If the rorters did, they would automatically be branded the best team of the past and future 20 years.

+ rorters have no salary cap

+ gyngell is a twat and helps the rorters out wherever he can (ala todd and the dogs)

+ $bw

Now for penrith to take out the dogs and the gf!

No fix from the grub Greenburg I'm afraid.The Roosters were destroyed like we were.A part of me is glad we didn't make GF.They would hammer us and I simply couldn't deal with that scenario.

Moondog said:
It was a toss up between watching Souths /Roosters or the bloke who plays Poirot being interviewed on the ABC. Interesting interview.
You missed a pretty awesome display, I've watched very few non-Manly games but this was worth seeing.
Souths aren't past the post. I think Pennies don't concede many penalties, which Souths need to create pressure. And the Dogs seem to be able to infringe without getting pinged, so the GF will be interesting.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Moondog said:
You missed a pretty awesome display, I've watched very few non-Manly games but this was worth seeing.
Souths aren't past the post. I think Pennies don't concede many penalties, which Souths need to create pressure. And the Dogs seem to be able to infringe without getting pinged, so the GF will be interesting.

David Suchet though, does a pretty impressive Poirot!

I know most here dont like the bunnies..

though im happy for the bunnies and i hope they win it..

IMO great for the game , such a drought and i personally like the way they fought back in the comp after getting kicked out..

While they were the bottom feeders at the time , still those passionate supporters marched the streets... ( minus 10% )..

Thats guts and hopefully glory..

Good luck to them

BEWARE THE RED AND GREEN... only for 2014

2015 - ITS BEWARE THE MAROON AND WHITE..

At least this forum doesn't have a souths troll. So by souths winning, those who haven't blocked the resident roosters troll will get a break from it for a few days.

So that's a plus.

Hey @roger_ramjet ARE YOU OK? I only ask because your "premiers" got dominated last night. lol.

torana355 said:
Hey @roger_ramjet ARE YOU OK? lol

Does anyone know what happened last night @Roger_Ramjet - referring to post 338 , thread Game Day Manly v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Moondog said:

David Suchet though, does a pretty impressive Poirot!
He certainly does. I'm looking forward to his new one 'The Case Of The Missing Salary Cap' co-starring Russell Crowe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8