Rooters will only be missing Paea next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Round 2 Judiciary Charges
Monday, March 26, 2007 - 2:49 PM
There was plenty of action over the weekend and plenty of incidents to keep the judiciary busy.

The man who will be facing the lengthiest suspension is Brisbane’s Tonie Carroll. Carroll was found to have committed a Dangerous Throw in the 11th minute of the Broncos’ clash with the Warriors. The Grade Two charge will see him suspended for two weeks if he takes the early plea or three weeks if he fights and loses.

David Howell is facing a week on the sidelines for striking Storm sensation Greg Inglis regardless of how he pleads. The Roosters Mickery Paea is also looking at a one week ban for a Careless High Tackle.

Roosters’ forward David Shillington and the Knights Daniel Tolar have also been charged with Careless High Tackles, but will escape suspension due to their clean records.

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

As long as Topou is out I am happy he is their only forward with any grunt

yeah two-three weeks out , he has the Jungle King VRL Hoodoo joining Orford/Lockyer/Menzies throw in Tonie Carroll with his suspension and i wont have bloody anyone left! !!!!

yeah two-three weeks out , he has the Jungle King VRL Hoodoo joining Orford/Lockyer/Menzies throw in Tonie Carroll with his suspension and i wont have bloody anyone left! !!!!

Ah Yes. But do you have Jason King ? Probably all you need eh ?

King will have to watch himself. If the fist had connected he'd be in trouble, and so would we be. Strangely I find myself saying 'we need him'.

shame we wont have a King v Morley re match!

The King was ready for the rematch but Morely has run off to England just so he doesn't have to come up against the King again. Morely was never the same after the last time he met his match against the King when he tried to headbut him and came off second best..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2