Roosters v Raiders Grand Final Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez, goose Gould doing his best to defend kearys swinging arm.
Joey pointing out that it was a swinging arm that connects with his chin.
Gould that it hit his chest.
Joey, well something put him in the head bin.
Of course it could have been the scum rort of the HIA but, If it was ANY of our players or some other expendable, no defence would do any good...

This GF will do nothing but keep reminding me of the missed opportunity we had this year.
That’s the saddest agree I’ve had to give. The woulda, shoulda, but couldn’t as my old man said on the phone straight after the loss. And he wonders why I don’t call him more often! :swear:

Well it’s a chance for back to back wins for the Rorters OR will Ricky’s Faders bring home the bacon after 25 years.

At least the Drizzle aren’t there and for that I’m happy.
Sorry mate.....disagree!! Don't like the Storm but cannot stand those fuc%ing cap cheating pieces of $hit! Hope they cop suspensions & get destroyed by the Raiders in the GF, however it won't happen coz it'll be one sided refereeing in the GF. Can't have Cronk not go out a winner or the Roosters go back to back!

Sorry mate.....disagree!! Don't like the Storm but cannot stand those fuc%ing cap cheating pieces of $hit! Hope they cop suspensions & get destroyed by the Raiders in the GF, however it won't happen coz it'll be one sided refereeing in the GF. Can't have Cronk not go out a winner or the Roosters go back to back!

Both circumstances were bad, just think I dislike the cap cheating smug arsed Politis Rorters a little less than the Scam400 crew.

I would have been happy to see both sides apart and both losing this weekend BUT not to be.

I think the Rorters will go back to back, I reckon Ricky’s Faders played their GF on Friday.

Both circumstances were bad, just think I dislike the cap cheating smug arsed Politis Rorters a little less than the Scam400 crew.

I would have been happy to see both sides apart and both losing this weekend BUT not to be.

I think the Rorters will go back to back, I reckon Ricky’s Faders played their GF on Friday.
I thought Wighton and Bateman were very quiet and that the week off plus the pressure of missing out on a GF affected their Team.:cool:

They should both cut loose on Sunday :nod:

Reckon that Keary's limp was aggravated last night. Can't see the league suspending him with his clean record :shake:

I give the Raiders a 50/50 chance if the Refs stay out of the game :nerd:

I think the standard of play in last night's semi-final was much higher than the Faders-Souffs clash.
While hoping that the Faders win I just can't see it happening.

I was very impressed with the defensive reads of the Roosters' three quarters last night. Manu & Tupou cut short many Storm raids & Morris was as safe as a bank in cleaning up kicks. In this respect, they are a class above our backline who leaked many tries on both sides of the field in the latter part of the season.

Luke Keary @sydneyroosters free to play grand final - Gr1 careless high tackle - $1150 fine - no suspension. @telegraph_sport

Gee it’s going to be a painful week in the footy social media world , today it’s full of

“ it’s Cooper Cronk’s last game how does he prepare”.

Can’t wait for the cricket to start now, know many of you don’t watch it but I enjoy it as a summer game.

Best game of the day may well be the NSW Cup winner v the Q Cup winner.

At least we don’t hate either side

Really hope Raiders start well and are up at half time...if they can get on top that opening 20 and put the swollen Roosters ego under the pump, strange things can happen and the Footy gods can outpoint the 1 eyed refs who likely already have coin on a Roosters 13+ win.
The Raiders in form can attack as well as anyone, but will need to pull out a few trick shots, to dismantle the Roosters who do aim up well in allowing few opportunities in big games.
Thing is Hodgson can test that ruck and Papalli and Bateman can win some quick plays and once the Raiders outside backs get momentum, they are hard to stop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4