Roosters v Manly [Round 4 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran loves playing the Roosters, he lifts every time. He has been the difference so far. Stevie on fire. Loved how he was in there loitering when Gifty was down, just itching to found out who was responsible. Hope that's just a cork he can run off.

If King got 1-2 weeks for his shoulder charge Maria must be looking down the barrell of 5-6.

Let's do this.

Chip and Chase said:
Foran loves playing the Roosters, he lifts every time. He has been the difference so far. Stevie on fire. Loved how he was in there loitering when Gifty was down, just itching to found out who was responsible. Hope that's just a cork he can run off.

If King got 1-2 weeks for his shoulder charge Maria must be looking down the barrell of 5-6.

Let's do this.
I told ya,he is a grub,and sails close to the wind,but uncle Nick will probably get him off

Not even getting the game live in GEM here in Adelaide. They are showing the Australia vs West Indies T20 WC match instead (understandable I guess).

Stuck listening to either 2GB or ABC on the NRL website, which is bad enough as the 2GB call keeps dropping out and I get stuck with David Morrow and Warren Ryan on the ABC call and Morrow thinks anything Manly is just wrong. Every time the Chooks give away a penalty he's complaining about it.

urrgh our live score system is broken and will be for sometime, the service has moved.

HoldenV8 said:
Not even getting the game live in GEM here in Adelaide. They are showing the Australia vs West Indies T20 WC match instead (understandable I guess).

Stuck listening to either 2GB or ABC on the NRL website, which is bad enough as the 2GB call keeps dropping out and I get stuck with David Morrow and Warren Ryan on the ABC call and Morrow thinks anything Manly is just wrong. Every time the Chooks give away a penalty he's complaining about it.

İm in Mildura and we usually get friday night footy on gem but tonight cricket is on gem and footy is thankfully on go.

Hiku is doing an decent job at filling in for Snake, shame Buhrer dropped the ball again. Since Jennings dropped the ball, Buhrer will not be consigned to Parra...yet. Oh Tooves, order the boys to go for field goal.

What a great match! So much better than last week. Both teams playing well, Manly the better! Come on Sea Eagles! #nrl #nrlsydman #gomanly

Phew, lucky for obstruction, so different without Shame Hayne. Pierce ran behind ball player. That is obvious, sucked in Rooster fans.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8