Roosters v Manly [Round 4 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan,
really sorry to hear all that mate. Love your posts and am absolutely sure the boys will bring a big smile to your face tonight. Chin up.

@Ryan, sorry hear about your family, wishing you and your family all the very best.

I hope our boys in maroon and white do us proud and bring you and your family some joy.

Where did you hear that @the mauler??

I hope it's true, too...last week proved how much we need him, and how much Foz is underrated at times.

What did they just say on CH10 re Foz?
The bloody kids spoke at exactly the wrong time. :mad::mad:
So all I got was Kieran Foran ******** going to play.
So was it
Kieran Foran is going to play or
Kieran Foran is not going to play???????????

some tweets

#NRL Based purely on what I can see before me - wouldn't rule out @TommySymonds having a run for @manlyseaeagles tonight in #NRLSydMan

Just announced on 2GB. . Foran is on the field doing some warm up drills at the moment. Let's hope he passes the fitness test! #gomanly

OK thanks @Berkeley_Eagle...I don't buy the Sydney papers, and not much of a Twitterer...lol.
Promising news, just hope he runs on.

Ryan said:
Mark Geyer made a bold claim Manly would likely be 0 - 4 to start our first four games of the season with the injuries to our key players.

Underestimating Manly's fighting spirit and class is a mistake. I'm so proud of how we have managed to win two of our first three games, with players like Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Kieran Foran, Tom Symonds & others missing at various stages.

There would be nothing I'd like more than a Manly win tonight. I'm going to sit and watch the maroon and whites, have a quiet beer, and probably shed a tear.

Reading about, and watching this team this month, with the death's of my brother on a motorbike, and Dad of cancer very soon (within a few days) has been a Godsend - an escape (hence the tear).

Thank you Sea Eagles family. You provide me with much more than entertainment. You make my life much more beneficial for being in it. Go you Eagles.....

Do it for my brother and father !! eagles by lots :)
Very sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through Ryan. Life is like the weather and everyone of us faces the storm at some point of our lives and at the end of every storm we also see a rainbow . I hope that rainbow is not too far away from you and your family . God bless and Go the Mighty Sea eagles feathered friend .

#gomanly

don't know what that means. But always wanted to do it and tonight seems appropriate. #gomanly

Eagleheart said:
Hasson has succumb to a virus, which means Tommy Symonds is in.

Go Manly........!

Interesting to read that - I was about to say I question that decision, but now I see why.

Go Sea Eagles @ SFS tonight vs the Roosters! Beat us 5 out of 5 games last year.. the tide will turn... #nrl #nrlsydman #gomanly #revenge

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4