Roosters v Manly [Round 4 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go Manly GO GO MANLY

Can't you feel the difference with Hayne not there !

Are we headed for another 4 - 0 game ?

Geez wolfie looks like he is lacking confidence.

This penalty run we are getting, does not bode well for the second half

Warea-Hargreaves heavy shoulder contact to Glen's head there, sure unintentional, but heavy. Hope Gifty's OK! #nrl #nrlsydman #gomanly

Geez I love this team tho!

Greasy conditions aren't helping and am worried, like Dan, about the refs' 2nd half square up.

Hope Gift is OK, and how good is Skivvy!

I must say Hiku is getting better every game, he has been great so far along with Matai. The Roosters defence is very good but ours has been decent aswell. Im worried about Wolfman, he has lost all confidence....

torana355 said:
Im worried about Wolfman, he has lost all confidence....

So am I he looks disinterested. Time to blood Berryman
Same can be said about Horo he's done nothing so far this year his runs are slow and cumbersome.

Here comes the rain.

Not bad against the defending premiers especially with Snake, Taufua and Kingy gone. Hiku doing good, Matai is tough but should listen to the trainer. Cheyse Blair is a decent prospect and is at the moment a lot more solid then Wolfman. Penalty count again is in our favour at 6 to 2, great that there is no Hayne on the field. However again our ball handling is atrocious. 6 to 3 in Roosters favour. Anthony Watmough has butter fingers again. Tooves should really remind the guys that they must maintain their cool and discipline. Hold the ball and give no penalties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6