Roosters turn 9s into a joke. Who next.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All forum users I apologize for using the term so and soes I have just received an PM telling me I have breached my terms and conditions.

I have really enjoyed posting here and have made a serious effort to cut out the rubbish I once posted here but it seems my posts are still offensive. So as of now I plan on just reading if anyone wants to stay in touch or wants to read my rants I'm on twitter @cambo96 or Facebook feel free to follow or send me a friend request.

Lastly @dan thank you once again for lifting my ban. Sorry that I've let you down mate. Have fun in Europe and don't work too hard.

Cheers
Cam

CAMBO said:
All forum users I apologize for using the term so and soes I have just received an PM telling me I have breached my terms and conditions.

Of course it has nothing to do with you using the term "so and soes".

Just another typical deflection from the truth by Cambo.

Jatz Crackers said:
CAMBO said:

No jatz not a deflection at all when I get the below ambiguous private message minutes after my post in here it seemed like it had everything to do with it.

It's only since then you have continued to harass me with private message accusing me of using an account that isn't mine and was never mine. That it was clear what the breach was about.

Sorry for bringing this out in to the public forum but I wasn't going to sit back and have you question my integrity.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 33
^^^^ OK...............LOL. So I dont mention the "so & soes" comment in there do I.

Cambo you really do love the drama & theatrics dont you. Unfortunately that detracts from this footy website.

See the latest PM and just be careful about what private messages you post in public on here.

guys how about we just drop it.

If you get a breach message from a mode, just cop it on the chin and move on. Its not personally.

I have already received one legal email and its only the 2nd day of the new year, this is why we have the T&S there

DSM5 said:
Bring back Cambo.

He hasn't been banned by the moderators. He is having a self-imposed exile.

Think I might ban myself for a few days

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

MadMarcus said:
It would be a crime to leave Craig Field out.

A bigger oversight would be to leave Les Boyd off the bench :cool:

As illegal play penalties will carry over to the NRL Season, another 12 month penalty, for showing the ponce SBW what a full on tackle is, would be worth the price of admission alone :p

So it must mean the Chooks have registered a contract for him to play I hope Manly does the same then we may see beaver break Lockyers record

HappilyManly said:
MadMarcus said:
It would be a crime to leave Craig Field out.

A bigger oversight would be to leave Les Boyd off the bench :cool:

As illegal play penalties will carry over to the NRL Season, another 12 month penalty, for showing the ponce SBW what a full on tackle is, would be worth the price of admission alone :p

HM you raise a good point here. This is reason enough to knock this idea on the head. What's to stop Fittler being sent out there to inflict serious injury on a star player from an another team?

bones said:
I wish manly would do similar instead of risking injuries to our star players.

I completely agree. I am ONLY interested in the NRL Comp. Anything else is a sideshow that risks injuries.

CAMBO said:
Jatz Crackers said:
CAMBO said:

No jatz not a deflection at all when I get the below ambiguous private message minutes after my post in here it seemed like it had everything to do with it.

It's only since then you have continued to harass me with private message accusing me of using an account that isn't mine and was never mine. That it was clear what the breach was about.

Sorry for bringing this out in to the public forum but I wasn't going to sit back and have you question my integrity.

Just talking to Napper on facebook.

Seems his ban has been extended for another 2 months without explanation? Maybe the person that extended it could contact him and give him one. Seems pretty piss poor to me.

Stevo said:
CAMBO said:
Jatz Crackers said:
CAMBO said:

Just talking to Napper on facebook.

Seems his ban has been extended for another 2 months without explanation? Maybe the person that extended it could contact him and give him one. Seems pretty piss poor to me.

Why?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4