Roosters emerge as shock contenders for Joseph Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With suaalli at the chooks now id be having a crack at young Billy Smith for next year to replace Parker. Kid is a gun.. has been unlucky with injuries but. Would be a cheap and handy addition

In this interview, Suaalii presents as a very impressive young man. He is Samoan-Cambodian & has 7 siblings, including 6 younger sisters.

We might be a chance of signing a couple of his siblings... could only improve our backline defence...

So, now that the 'rule' has been broken it is no longer valid and must be scraped.

Well v'landy said they have one over-riding rule in that they don't have to follow their rules.

which is new speak for...

consistency is over-rated.

I hope the kid is mentally prepared as this is why the rule was brought in in the first place, some tragic instances of young men taking their own life.

The NRL is a joke and this is just another example of how there is zero consistency in the game. Seriously there is no need for this kid to play nrl now. He may be a good prospect but if the rule says 18 he waits, simple as that. This decision actually makes no sense to me. He might be a great prospect but who cares we see him in August. Roosters getting more preferential treatment is all this is.

The NRL is a joke and this is just another example of how there is zero consistency in the game. Seriously there is no need for this kid to play nrl now. He may be a good prospect but if the rule says 18 he waits, simple as that. This decision actually makes no sense to me. He might be a great prospect but who cares we see him in August. Roosters getting more preferential treatment is all this is.

The National Roosters League

Simples

17 year olds.jpg

Report: Rugby Australia set for stunning $1.6m Suaalii coup

The Roosters — and NRL by extension — are set to be dealt a massive blow with rising star Joseph Suaalii on the verge of signing a $1.6 million deal with Rugby Australia.

That is according to The Daily Telegraph, who broke the news of Suaalii’s expected exit on Friday afternoon, with the 19-year-old set to switch codes from 2025 onwards.

If it's true he's moving to RA it just confirms to me the corruption that is the Rorters club. Here's a kid who has showed he only chases dollars. It was dollars that brought him to the Rorters and dollars that will sweep him away.

Report: Rugby Australia set for stunning $1.6m Suaalii coup

The Roosters — and NRL by extension — are set to be dealt a massive blow with rising star Joseph Suaalii on the verge of signing a $1.6 million deal with Rugby Australia.

That is according to The Daily Telegraph, who broke the news of Suaalii’s expected exit on Friday afternoon, with the 19-year-old set to switch codes from 2025 onwards.

Maybe good they’re spending their war chest on him and not chasing koula

Announced by the CEO of Rugby Australia in an SMH article.

Rugby Australia chairman Hamish McLennan confirmed the news to the Herald. He said the deal was for three years, up until the 2027 Rugby World Cup.

Jeez Uncle Nick will be spewing about that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4