Roosters emerge as shock contenders for Joseph Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters have also signed another prospect & best fullback in both codes from Fiji.....yet we sit on our ar$es & don’t even bother with Fijian players grrrrrrrrrr! FMD!!!

I hear you, but we have a very exciting crop of players in the junior squads.
I know Shoe.....just annoying that there seem to be quite a number of Fijian players capable of playing NRL & all are snapped up by Storm or Eels & now Roosters & we don’t seem to be interested.

I know Shoe.....just annoying that there seem to be quite a number of Fijian players capable of playing NRL & all are snapped up by Storm or Eels & now Roosters & we don’t seem to be interested.
@madmax have you seen our BWSE squad, I'm not up with my Polynesians but surely there's some Fijians in there somewhere.

suaalii hobbles off with help from trainers.

raiders clapping and jeering

just cramp....no injury

The NRL is reportedly investigating why banned player agent Isaac Moses was sitting with Joseph Suaalii’s family during the teenager’s trial game in Queanbeyan on Saturday.
The Sydney Morning Herald reports Moses was sitting with the Suaalii clan in the grandstand at Seiffert Oval despite the fact he was not a registered member of the crowd.

Due to COVID protocols all attendees at the game must have registered their name and phone number with the Canberra Raiders.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4