Ricko acused of young relationship!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1266&storyid=3557628[/color]

Ricketson denies schoolgirl romance

August 5, 2005

SYDNEY Roosters captain Luke Ricketson is tangled in a scandalous rumour romantically linking the league star to a Year 12 student from an exclusive Eastern Suburbs high school.

The pin-up player, who is as renowned for his spunkiest man in league title as his on-field skill, is reportedly dating a final-year student from a private girls school, a footy insider claims.

"Ricko" denied the reports when contacted by Confidential yesterday, but admitted he and some of the Roosters players have been hanging out with a group of Year 12 students.

"I have not dated a girl of that age since I was 19," Ricko said.

"One of the other guys from the Roosters was seeing a girl who might have been in high school, and I have been out and about with some of her friends but that's it," the league star said in explanation of the contentious rumour.

LOL is this the same honest Luke that the night after the team pledged a nightclub ban for the rest of the year (even spruking it in the paper) decided not only to venture out to Mr Goodbar in Oxford st but also felt the need to jump onto one of the couches and start dancing at 2am in the morning.

LOL is this the same honest Luke that the night after the team pledged a nightclub ban for the rest of the year (even spruking it in the paper) decided not only to venture out to Mr Goodbar in Oxford st but also felt the need to jump onto one of the couches and start dancing at 2am in the morning.
That's not all he got up to..........

Lends a whole new meaning to the term Love You Honey.

I don't care what players get up to but if they go to the media, make outlandish statements on how they are going to restrain themselves from venturing out, and then, that same night go and get plastered and make a spectacle of themselves it does make them look mighty stupid!

When you have an 18 yr old daughter you might start to worry about things like this. Fortunately mine would never consort with a Rooster.

How would you feel if your little girl brought that overrated tosser home???? :lol2:

When you have an 18 yr old daughter you might start to worry about things like this. Fortunately mine would never consort with a Rooster.

How would you feel if your little girl brought that overrated tosser home???? :lol2:

Hopw about King then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4