Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ricko acused of young relationship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_eagle

Haha, not a law student, no. I do have a few friends doing law though, although none of them play first grade football. I think King should follow their example.

Corso_Pete

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
My, at the time 17yr old once went on a date with on of our most promising players, young bloke by the name of Sam Murphy, he never played played in the 1's again, should I be worried?

c_eagle

Lol, definitely not an Arts student Mata.

I hadn't heard Sam Murphy's name in ages but I was listening to commentary of the Leeds vs Toulouse Challenge Cup Semi Final and he was apparently very very good for the French team. Toulouse, who are only semi professional, were leading 3 times in the match and were down just 22-18 at the break. Leeds went on with it at the end, which was always going to happen because of the conditioning but Toulouse almost pulled off one of the biggest upsets in the history of sport.

c_eagle

I was in the Uni Library toilets the other day and engraved on the toilet paper dispenser was, "Pull here for an Arts degree." :)

Normie

In today's (Saturday) Daily Telegraph, Ricko owns up to having a "party pash" with a 17 year old..... Where there's smoke - there's fire!

Utility Player

In today's (Saturday) Daily Telegraph, Ricko owns up to having a \"party pash\" with a 17 year old..... Where there's smoke - there's fire!
Don't be too harsh on Ricko school girls are probably the only women left in Sydney that have not heard his pick up lines before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Top Bottom