• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Solid.
He's no Cherry but would still rate as one of the better young talents around.

I guess we'd need to see him in a good team. DCE always looked the goods but he came from that gun T Cup team that's now half the first grade team. Riccardi hasn't had that luxury so I guess we'll find out come SOO.

Jeez, we haven't even lost Cherry Evans yet and we are already talking replacements

voicefromthehill said:
Daniel said:
Jeez, we haven't even lost Cherry Evans yet and we are already talking replacements

Its a fast food society mate

its a storm in a teacup society. If all else fails, ill come out of never played before, retirement and have a run

Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:
Daniel said:
its a storm in a teacup society. If all else fails, ill come out of never played before, retirement and have a run

I hear your manager is pricing you out of the market though!

globaleagle said:
Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:
Daniel said:

Not with the latest payrise I received, sheesh

Good player but wont be in the first grade team for 4 years ;) unless he can play fullback, backup hooker or cover the 6 and 7 in rep season time.

settle down people. media is out to get us.

Only because we're the best.

If as reported, our club has under 20's and NSW cup players on more than Cherry - who would these players be? They must be guys that the club believes will play 1st grade in the next year or 2. The question needs to be asked why are we paying these 20 year olds $100k?

EagleRock40 said:
If as reported, our club has under 20's and NSW cup players on more than Cherry - who would these players be? They must be guys that the club believes will play 1st grade in the next year or 2. The question needs to be asked why are we paying these 20 year olds $100k?

I think that they were referring to players who play in or who are eligable to play in the u20's competition that earn more then DCE but these players are in the NRL Salary Cap. I dont think there would be any at manly but from other clubs you have people like Tautau Moga at the roosters, Cheyse Blair at Parramatta. Others like Jacob Miller from the tigers and James Roberts from the rabbitohs may be in the same.

Boats & Hoes said:
EagleRock40 said:

I think that they were referring to players who play in or who are eligable to play in the u20's competition that earn more then DCE but these players are in the NRL Salary Cap. I dont think there would be any at manly but from other clubs you have people like Tautau Moga at the roosters, Cheyse Blair at Parramatta. Others like Jacob Miller from the tigers and James Roberts from the rabbitohs may be in the same.

Yeh may have misread that, i thought they were referring to players in our under 20's

globaleagle said:
Daniel said:

Im his manager. I had to kill Matabele to get the appointment. Im fair & reasonable.

Daniel said:

Its ok Dan, I heard a rumour today from a friend of a friend of friend that the clubs executives have been reading this forum and based on supporters opinion of "Who needs to go" they will terminate the contracts of all the players as determined by the loyal Manly fans :)

Happy times ahead :D

EagleRock40 said:

not Manly U20's players - he was referring to u20 players in general

Daniel said:

You're right Dan. This thread is stupid.

We should be talking about who will replace Riccardi when he leaves. Apparently he's earning less than some players in the under 20s so it is only a matter of time.

Brookvale said:
Good player but wont be in the first grade team for 4 years ;) unless he can play fullback, backup hooker or cover the 6 and 7 in rep season time.

settle down people. media is out to get us.

Only because we're the best.

toldyas

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7