[Resurrected] REUBEN GARRICK - to be the top point scorer.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From then to now he is only at 69%.
In fourteen games, he's had three off days with the boot - Rd 9 v. Tigers (4/7), Rd 11 v Eels (2/4) & Rd. 12 v. Storm (0/2). Of these three games, better goal kicking would have made a difference only in the Eels game.

Last edited:
I think Garrick will soon become a Blacktown or traded player.

He benefited from tries in the 2019 season from a team that was flying. Most, if not all wingers in the comp would have benefited from playing in the Manly side.

He showed in 2020 that he isn’t quite up to standard when the rest of the team wasn’t dishing opportunities up for him. He lacks speed (compared to some). His frame is too small to be of benefit in the air. His frame is too small to be of benefit when working out of our end. His goal kicking wasn’t anything special.
He finishes an opportunity, that’s about it.

I think Saab, Tuipolotu or Funa will all show they are of a higher caliber than Garrick in 2021. They will all offer multiple options to our attack.

We won’t re-sign his contract and if we do, it’ll be for depth.
Boy this aged well ..

I love how he never dies on each play. He fights so hard for every inch and in a big game that will be the difference.
Can’t believe how effective he has become considering he used to get rag dolled each week 2 years ago.
He has certainly come a long way in a short period of time.

Not sure about that. But i said it in the game thread I think he has a better kick return than tommy. He's not the naturally talented game breaker tom is.

Makes you wonder though could tom play in the centres and rubes at fullback
Here comes the “Tom to centre” comments,again.Forget about the fact he won all the major awards last year from fullback or that he plays centre successfully in Origin because Origins attacking structures are different to the week to week block plays that occur in club land.The simple reason you don’t play him at centre is because you don’t pay a centre a million dollars plus a season.Centre is not a very influential position in club games,unless you’re Talaki up against Harper,so no point having your best and most expensive player there(granted it’s better than having him not on the field at all).So if you’ve got a million dollar player sitting in the centres,it lessens the available money for a fullback,a more important and influential position.Garrick is going well and is improving every week at fullback,but he’s no TomT.And let’s just say Garrick does get much better,he’ll soon be demanding he gets “fullback money” and the club would not be able to afford that.
Don’t get me started on those that suggest DCE to hooker after every loss,it really grinds my gears

Garrick was outstanding today. One of the things I really like is he has become a leader. In the blink of an eye he has gone from a makeshift winger (remember he was a centre in the juniors) who impressed enough at training to be given a go in 2019, to an elite player at our club.

He had the 2nd year syndrome and I didn’t know where he’d go next...well he’s gone to another level. Massive engine. Strong carries. Safe. In the game. Goes to the contest. Shows others how it’s done in terms of effort.

He is not a lair either. So proud of his development.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2