Representative Games [May, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hiku's been really impressive again today in the centres.

This is the good thing about Peta Hiku. Because he has played a fair amount of fullback he is not conditioned to be just a right hand side player, he can play centres either side of the field.

Is it just me or are parramatta thinking they r getting a champion in Foran . I can see it as all down hill for him.

Great performance from the Kiwis but by god Foran hasn't contributed. He's just ambled around like his weekly lack of effort with us.

This is the good thing about Peta Hiku. Because he has played a fair amount of fullback he is not conditioned to be just a right hand side player, he can play centres either side of the field.

I thought he was gone when he copped that knock to his shin and signalled for the trainer. Would have been in keeping with our season so far.
Very happy to see him get up and play on but I'd love to see him put in cottonwool for the last ten minutes of the game.

Is it just me or are parramatta thinking they r getting a champion in Foran . I can see it as all down hill for him.
No it's just Parra being their usual bunch of morons paying overs for overated hacks.

The Kiwis have simply out enthused and out played Australia today.

Personally I think we've played just as bad today (or worse) as when the Kiwi's beat us 24-0 in the 2005 Tri Nations Final.

Last edited:
You missed his pass back to the right for Johnson's try. His linking plays on the RHS to allow Johnson to float back to the left and kick to Hiku, for Manu's 2nd try.
Foran is playing like he used to last year @:cool:
Disc and hammy all cured by the magic Kiwi Jumper :mad:
Scintillating play that! Amazing how that simple inside pass that was easily read was the Australian defence who managed to get two players into the tackle of RTS, peel off slowly, and set their line comfortably....managed to influence Greg Bird's ability to read Shaun Johnson's right foot step. He is some player that Foran.

I also thought that kick from Foran was brilliant! He was able to be two people at once. He actually played the ball himself, got up, and ran to first receiver disguised himself as Shaun Johnson, and kicked the ball to set up the try.

C'mon, I know we are disappointed in Foran's efforts and the way he has walked out on the club, but this ongoing idea that he is a star for the Kiwi's and completely "turns it up" for Manly, is really stretching the truth.

Hiku looks like a speed machine in the kiwi jumper. Certainly looks faster than when he's playing for us.

Watching that I'm a bit more confident for nsw as the big qld players seem to be ageing. The big question is do we have the up and comers to beat them? Gallen and Hayne out is huge, but Moylan can hopefully be a real X factor.

Onto international centres and whilst I quite like Jennings. He can't pass. The lack of quality centres in the modern game is astounding. None seem to be able to set up their wingers like Jamie and I'll give hodges credit he can too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4