Representative Games [May, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's this guy playing in the Number 6 for the black and white team who looks an awful lot like an enthusiastic bloke we had playing in that jumper a couple of years back. Anyone know who that is? Could do with him to replace Foran.

Tamauo better go to the Raiders - nothing player.

Best is Bird and Thaiday for the Roos

All Kiwis playing to their best - they want to win, Roos turn up just expecting to win :cool:

The only thing of note that Foran has done in this match, is miss the tackle on Thaiday to allow the Australian try, so i'm not sure about these club/country comparisons being made by some of you. He chased hard on his kicks at club level too, and this rep match is no different, but he hardly making a grand statement for the Kiwi's today.

Parra supporters will be ecstatic next year when they have Foran playing like Watmough.

$1.8m on two crap players

The only thing of note that Foran has done in this match, is miss the tackle on Thaiday to allow the Australian try, so i'm not sure about these club/country comparisons being made by some of you. He chased hard on his kicks at club level too, and this rep match is no different, but he hardly making a grand statement for the Kiwi's today.
Agreed - the guy has bulging disc in back and he will not suddenly be able to turn into miracle man

Your blind lol

But how great was it seeing Thaiday run over the top of him. Pity about the rest of the game

You missed his pass back to the right for Johnson's try. His linking plays on the RHS to allow Johnson to float back to the left and kick to Hiku, for Manu's 2nd try.
Foran is playing like he used to last year @:cool:
Disc and hammy all cured by the magic Kiwi Jumper :mad:

If we can come back and win this test I'll be surprised.

Scam Smith's bomb just then told me the story. Not one single Aussie chaser put any pressure on RTS.

Inglis has confirmed something for me so far today, something I have thought about him for the past 8 years.....

With the ball in hand he can be nigh on unstoppable. When he has to actually defend or turn and chase he is next to crap.

Edit: I think if Manu had not tried to step inside Inglis he may well have had a hat trick by now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6