Representative Games [May, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well neither Maloney not Reynolds can read the play and create much.

But Maloney can kick, so it should be Pearce and Maloney for SOO

Compared to Tonga v Samoa, this game is boring @:oops:

Oops, Grubby does another trip 50;33 so gorne for a few weeks with loading :confused:

Geez Blake Austin has stepped up this year :clap:

Last edited:
I might be on my own but I hate rep weekend give me club football every weekend.

We are on a roll I would love to be at Brookie this weekend.

Club football ftw

I couldn't be less interested. Hurry up and get this weekend over with. It's like a mini off season.

I'd rather go shopping for clothes with the wife than watch the test.....at least I'd get a coffee in the food court.

I know I'm probably stating the obvious but it'll be interesting to see how Maloney goes vs Reynolds in the City/Country game, especially with the Origin 5/8 position at stake.

after what has happened in the game i don't think there will be any issue if they are the only options.
reynolds is on report for tripping/kicking again & also for a shoulder charge or elbow(not sure which).
after his effort against the donkeys last year i'd say he won't be available for at least the 1st game if not more.
i'm not taking into account the greenturd allowance he will receive thou.

Kiwi's sponsor is Pirtek, I wonder if that swung Foran towards the Parra jersey :rolleyes:

If he wins the MOM today, I hope a nematode gets him at Brookie next week :D

So glad Chez is not playing :)

On foxsports there is a clip of the reynolds tripping with the heading 'Grub in strife again'. Sums it up really.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video?v=grub-in-strife-again_1227332928743
IMG_20150503_164634.jpg

Plus 20% loading for repeat offence - Grubby gorne

He should take up soccer :cool:

The Aussie's showing the folly of playing someone out of position on the wing. Manu has scored twice down Dugan's wing.

At least Hiku's leg seems ok. I hope he stays that way.

Damn, ANOTHER Kiwi try.....this time Johnson.

I tipped the Kiwis, so go Peg Leg Hiku:D

Bloody Foran tackling, passing to his right, playing on both sides of the field - 'he used to bring me flowers....':(

Can we buy Tepau please Mr Penn @:cool:

I think what we're seeing from Foran is exactly what we've all been saying. He is not out of form, he just doesn't want to play for Manly any more and its showing.

And by rights Reynolds should be wiped out for that effort. There should be no place in the game for someone like him.

And there are rumours that me might come to Manly?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6