RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not reading way to much into it, just commenting about Fafita and Tuitavake being seen at the Parra game and wearing suits. To which you replied, the club would of told them to wear them, I think you know that wasn't the case. Your last paragraph, I guess deflection is what you're aiming for...lol.
Really? Over suits?

Have you ever been involved at any high level sport? I played decent level football (soccer) and we had to wear the club tie to the game and a club shirt post the game

As for deflection no idea what you are talking about.
You said it means they are sticking around, I said it would have been from the club. Not sure what else there is to it

Really? Over suits?

Have you ever been involved at any high level sport? I played decent level football (soccer) and we had to wear the club tie to the game and a club shirt post the game

As for deflection no idea what you are talking about.
You said it means they are sticking around, I said it would have been from the club. Not sure what else there is to it
What is being involved in "high level sport" have to do with what we are debating about, or are you just talking yourself up a bit. So you had to wear a tie and shirt, every sport and club is different to what you wear. To end it, wearing suits was the players idea not the clubs on Thurs night. And after a close loss, it's time to hit the sack.

To end it, wearing suits was the players idea not the clubs on Thurs night
Yes I think last year proved conclusively that at Manly it's the players who decide what to wear @:D
Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

What is being involved in "high level sport" have to do with what we are debating about, or are you just talking yourself up a bit. So you had to wear a tie and shirt, every sport and club is different to what you wear. To end it, wearing suits was the players idea not the clubs on Thurs night. And after a close loss, it's time to hit the sack.
Have you ever seen a contracted player at their teams game wearing casual clothes? I haven't.

Have you ever seen a contracted player at their teams game wearing casual clothes? I haven't.
That wasn't the original argument, the argument was, weather they were told by the club to wear suits in 30c+ heat, I doubted that and Iza thought otherwise, that the club probably did ask them . And yes, have seen non playing players in casual clothing sitting in the players enclosure.

Seems to be a very drawn out matter and still a lot of conjecture into the mix Maybe still working out some intricate freight arrangements . Or whether Arron Woods does still feature into the equation . Still would like to see Fifita stay on for at least this season . Boyle went a bit better at least in the earlier stages for Blacktown yesterday , Condon so so and Sipley has been an honest toiler at the club . Fifita did go well in the trials and every indication would have more to offer then these 3 next in line and particularly for the depth factor . And in regard to Arron as well .

That wasn't the original argument, the argument was, weather they were told by the club to wear suits in 30c+ heat, I doubted that and Iza thought otherwise, that the club probably did ask them . And yes, have seen non playing players in casual clothing sitting in the players enclosure.
Once and for all, they were in manly polos that night at brookie. Don’t know where suits came from? A misunderstanding? Did someone say suited up or something. Crazy argument. One of silvertails best.

So has either club said anything ???

All media conjecture otherwise.
Neither club is going to come out and say anything before they play a game.Apart from it taking the focus off the match at hand,imagine,in the Dragons case,coming out earlier today saying “we’ve released Aaron Woods to Manly but we still want him to be our 18th man tonight”These things get sorted out usually early week,after the previous round

I’m hoping they just gave us Woods so they now have a spot in their top 30. Hopefully Woods came for free.

Im 1/2 ok to let 1 young gun go but not Fafita.

Once and for all, they were in manly polos that night at brookie. Don’t know where suits came from? A misunderstanding? Did someone say suited up or something. Crazy argument. One of silvertails best.
I was going of what a silvertail poster put up, unable to find what thread that was posted on unfortunately. You say polos, I'm over it now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2