RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fow what it is worth, Alex was definitely in a polo. He was in the team photo at the end. Cannot confirm Fifita

Yeah pretty lukewarm on letting Fifita go. But if he met with dragons and parents why have a player who does not want to be here ?
Woods look can he turn back the clock ? given way our middle group is going he going to struggle to get look in.
Big bonus I see is Gordy being in 30 man, think we be more effective with geniune 9 in rotation with Lochie. It's hard to replace work Croker does in D and Jake was alot less effective with ball without him there at souths game.
Hurts to lose kids we develop but we have done this as well, and probably shows we are producing some talent.

Now Griffin is joining the fake news regarding suits!

"Dragons coach Anthony Griffin said he was hopeful of having both Tuitavake and Fifita at the club this year on Saturday morning.

"It's between both club managements now. They've been speaking about the possibilities of those guys joining," Griffin said.

"I was briefed on it yesterday.

"I understand Manly having two players on contract, but as I understand it, they were given permission to negotiate. I'll leave that to the guys in suits."

"Dragons coach Anthony Griffin said he was hopeful of having both Tuitavake and Fifita at the club this year on Saturday morning.

"It's between both club managements now. They've been speaking about the possibilities of those guys joining," Griffin said.

"I understand Manly having two players on contract, but as I understand it, they were given permission to negotiate. I'll leave that to the guys in suits."

This scandal keeps getting bigger.It’s almost as if it needs a thread of its own,SUITGATE

So is Metrov trying to save face with Supporters here ? because if where given permission who gave it mestrov, fulton, seibold then what do we have in return or is this simply Tartak wanting a better opportunity for clients while in negotiations for Olakau’atu and Koula upgrades ?

I hope that's it. Upgrading Olakau’atu and extending Koula would be a great outcome. For that matter I like to see them extend Schuster for another 2 seasons as well.
This is going to be our issue going forward and we haven't even won a comp yet. Alot of kids establishing themselves as first graders or stars even. Gordy has a big year this season or next he will want bigger money too. We just can't keep them all. Fainu is rated higher anyway. I liked Fifita but we don't know the ins and outs. Just need to trust Maestrov. Hasn't put a foot wrong yet

This is going to be our issue going forward and we haven't even won a comp yet. Alot of kids establishing themselves as first graders or stars even. Gordy has a big year this season or next he will want bigger money too. We just can't keep them all. Fainu is rated higher anyway. I liked Fifita but we don't know the ins and outs. Just need to trust Maestrov. Hasn't put a foot wrong yet
Yeah agreed, I think schuster our number 1 priority once olakau'atu is sorted and hopefully koula.
I do worry with how we let go of these 2 kids young Sam fainu may follow suit if opportunity is not there.
I assume and not certain Dce won't be about forever and how you replace him is the other issue. Latu fainu earmarked bit juniors to seniors large step in class

K
So is Metrov trying to save face with Supporters here ? because if where given permission who gave it mestrov, fulton, seibold then what do we have in return or is this simply Tartak wanting a better opportunity for clients while in negotiations for Olakau’atu and Koula upgrades ?
Koula not managed by Tartak ,

Yeah agreed, I think schuster our number 1 priority once olakau'atu is sorted and hopefully koula.
I do worry with how we let go of these 2 kids young Sam fainu may follow suit if opportunity is not there.
I assume and not certain Dce won't be about forever and how you replace him is the other issue. Latu fainu earmarked bit juniors to seniors large step in class
Humphries was in line for some minutes in the trials before he broke his jaw. Still can't believe we gave a two year deal for a 34 year old dce. Could have freed up so much of our cap. Get a prop and proper centre in. Latu is a 5/8 so not sure if he can be a half. Similar player to Shu. Think we may lose him

Humphries was in line for some minutes in the trials before he broke his jaw. Still can't believe we gave a two year deal for a 34 year old dce. Could have freed up so much of our cap. Get a prop and proper centre in. Latu is a 5/8 so not sure if he can be a half. Similar player to Shu. Think we may lose him
Yeah have that feeling about Latu.
Young Humphries more of traditional half has a good boot on him. Keen to see him in seniors

I guess it's the same in every club, you can't keep em all. Who'd ever guess that Nicho Hynes would turn out to be the player that he is now. Went from Manly to Melb, and the rest is history.

Who is on the market that would come to Manly next year on the same $$ as DCE will be,given he’ll be on much less than now,and is capable of winning a premiership?And who at the club is DCE holding back by playing on,that is ready to step up and win a comp?

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4