RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just logged on today after 4-5 days with no internet , this is a real bugger isn’t it , you spend years developing these kids , then they get poached.

But if we aren’t using them , then I get that if they are being offered first grade that they’d want to go.

Anyway , such is life I guess.

They were both in our top 30 so we either have a big name signed or we've used the money to upgrade some of our current players.

Just logged on today after 4-5 days with no internet , this is a real bugger isn’t it , you spend years developing these kids , then they get poached.

But if we aren’t using them , then I get that if they are being offered first grade that they’d want to go.

Anyway , such is life I guess.
At least Illawarra is targeting kids who haven't even made the NRL. They are inexpensive purchases and shows that at least some clubs are trying to assemble a roster that fits within the Cap.
Not Easts. They buy established First Graders who are eagerly sought by many suitors, and are not cheap.
Surely no-one falls for the Easts' propaganda that players will accept less just for the privilege of living in Latte Land!
Even the most financially inept footballer would realise you don't accept less money to live in the most expensive real estate in Australia. Remaining at Newcastle or Penrith on more money where property is 1/4 the price of the Eastern Suburbs is the way to secure your financial secure -- not the other way around.

Perhaps Payne hass wants to rejoin Seibold and a

I'm sure you are right but for round 1 GCKT was the concussion replacement wasn't he? I remember reading somewhere last year that a development player can fulfill this role. so technically he may not have been upgraded into the 30 at that point and this release will now make the move permanent?????
That was last year, it was a COVID19 measure. This year development players can't play without special dispensation until round 11.

That was last year, it was a COVID19 measure. This year development players can't play without special dispensation until round 11.
So if he is in the 30 why release the 2 players in question? And more over who in the 30 did he replace as we had a full squad named already. And finally could the new dawn manly seaeagles ****ing let us know these basic things.....

Yeah thought so...

Lets no rewrite history a "never was"......that is crazy IMO. Sure he is no no longer a viable firstgrader but he has played 250 first grade games, 17 tests and 14 origins.

Alec and Villiame would sell their souls for a career as decorated.
Fair enough I’ll settle for
Light of oher days

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6