Ref for this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Steve Clark
Sideline Officials: Steve Lyons, Jason Walsh
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Gotta admit i am not too disappointed with Clark, would rather him than Archer, Hampstead and that wanker up in the box

I never thought I'd say it but I would have loved to have Hayne.

Seems to let games flow these days. Keeping the whistle in the pocket unless absolutely necessary makes a great spectacle.

The three blokes going terribly at the moment are Hampstead, Simpkins and Archer.

But do you remember that little pommy bloke.

I can't recall his name but he as a shocker.

The three blokes going terribly at the moment are Hampstead, Simpkins and Archer.

Russell Smith. He's a video ref now, apparently. Probably the worst ref I've seen in the last couple of years which is saying a lot.

Get the Badge!

Badger loves the game. He makes a few clangers every match, but he smiles the whole time. That's better than most of them

Watch Clark pull a few out of the pocket early just to show the 'little man' complex is alive in his pants. Then watch the ten metre march to let the captain know he's right on the money with the 'fuq u Clark' compliments. He's usually down on Matai (who'se not playing) and Choc and King. We need to be squeaky clean with Clark.

[quote author=fLIP]

Russell Smith. He's a video ref now, apparently. Probably the worst ref I've seen in the last couple of years which is saying a lot.
[/quote]

Hard to believe he was a test ref & the best the poms had to offer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4