Recruitment, good , bad and downright ugly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're all hoping mate. Agree re Klemmar, and to a lesser extent, Brown. But I must disagree with your comment at the end about that proposed lineup being one of the best. The bench is extremely weak compared with the better teams, Brown is not ideally an edge forward, Jake at 13 is no longer advantageous, etc. If you have a good look at the rotations at say the Raiders, Sharks, Cowboys, etc (+ obviously Panthers, Storm, Roosters, etc), I think you have to be fair dinkum in admitting that ours pales in comparison-even with Klemmar and Brown.

I'd also go for Klemmer, but he may be financially out of our reach.

Wow I just can't wait to see this amazing backrow next year. Condon, Tuilagi , Bullemor. FMD.
I agree, we need a lock and starting backrower mate. Haumole will be the 11. But I'm moving Jake to prop, where he excelled in origin. Tuilagi is my 17.

I do think with Jake at prop, we look okay there:

08. Josh Aloiai
09. NEW
10. JAKE Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Kelma Tuilagi

More traditional bench. Angus Chrighton and Nathan Brown would be good bodies to fill those holes. Up tempo and aggressive

This is a really good article on the building of the Sharks. Unfortunately, it feels like we're a very long way out of the game when it comes to planning for another premiership.

This is a really good article on the building of the Sharks. Unfortunately, it feels like we're a very long way out of the game when it comes to planning for another premiership.

God love us if we recruit in Dessie's image ... mumblers with bad haircuts ...

Just heard from a reliable source close to the power brokers that we have signed a QLD SOO and Australian forward ... won't be announced until his team is out of the finals ...
Surely someone brighter than me can figure out the few options?

Just heard from a reliable source close to the power brokers that we have signed a QLD SOO and Australian forward ... won't be announced until his team is out of the finals ...

Nate Myles...come on home.

lololololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololologerocksololololololololololol

Ok, I know you can’t name the player @Woodsie to protect your source……. But do you think it’s a good signing?

And is he from the Cowboys?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7