Recruitment and Retention news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love Williame turning out to be solid just because it's another Parra turd we've turned into a gem when every gem we send them turns into a steaming pile of crap (Gutho the one exception)

I wonder how they'll go with Farrah next year *stops to laugh for 5 solid minutes*

Maybe they'd be interested in giving Snake a retirement package?

I seen a post on fb from a fellow manly fan that has close ties to BJ Lieluias best mate apparently. And his management are in talks with us as we are trying to break his contract.

I seen a post on fb from a fellow manly fan that has close ties to BJ Lieluias best mate apparently. And his management are in talks with us as we are trying to break his contract.

I have to think this isn't correct. In fact, I saw a small focused segment on Jordan Rapana & him on Fox Sports the other day, indicating they are the most lethal right hand side attack in the NRL statistically speaking.

They then interviewed the players (Ropana is actually a player back from a two year Mormon sabbatical), and they both spoke about how much they loved Canberra, and how it is currently the best times in their lives.

I think we need to give Wiliame a good shot. I remember how much people raged at Matai when he was coming through at the beginning. I see a lot of Matai in Wiliame to be honest. He can certainly put a shot on.

I have to think this isn't correct. In fact, I saw a small focused segment on Jordan Rapana & him on Fox Sports the other day, indicating they are the most lethal right hand side attack in the NRL statistically speaking.

They then interviewed the players (Ropana is actually a player back from a two year Mormon sabbatical), and they both spoke about how much they loved Canberra, and how it is currently the best times in their lives.

I think we need to give Wiliame a good shot. I remember how much people raged at Matai when he was coming through at the beginning. I see a lot of Matai in Wiliame to be honest. He can certainly put a shot on.
Yeah I'm a bit synical myself although who would of though Hayne would sign with the tits. Money talks.. Don't think he would be on much at Canberra. That in my mind could be the only possibility or reasoning behind it if it is in fact the truth and not bs

And he can bring his best mate Tapine with him

Once upon a time. Way back when. We were the club with plenty of that folding stuff who made the big signings.

Now we just have Zorba pissing everyone off.

Even if this particular rumour turns out to be false I have a feeling a good chunk of our signings for next year will be players who are currently contracted to other clubs for 2017

Hayne to Titans makes me think Manu Mau may no longer be unhappy about the amount of folding stuff he's on and looking for a release.

These forums need a "you're not as funny as you think you are" button
Rather "then" that how about a system that automatically spell checks and fixes all the grammar and spelling errors on posting.

Edit: oops, my bad.

Should have been rather than that..........

Just on David Mead, foxsports.com says we are in deep talks with him and his only options are manly or stay at Titans but Titans can't guarantee him a FG spot. Manly are interested in him due to his backline versatility.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8