Recruitment and Retention news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos finding room for ingliss and Semi. We could do a lot worse then Kahu. I see him as a better full back then centre. The Scarry part is Tom T can play any where and be a star

When it comes to retention and recruitment.....

I sit on the fence (sofa)

sub-buzz-23805-1466789398-1.jpg

Kahu would be a great buy, he is a smart player with the attributes of a reliable player. I'd have him at centre but he's a great fullback cover for Tom and wouldn't make a bad 5/8 either.
Im going to agree with you on 5/8 being a real possibility with Kahu. He's a better play maker then hole runner, but hey he does a fair job in the centres at the donkeys. Personally I'd like us have some different body shapes in our backs. Williame, Kahu, Wright, Hynes all slim build and not electric. A George Jennings for his size and a Mead potentially if he is still fast to mix things up never hurts. Looks like Goodalls days as a back are over.

Im going to agree with you on 5/8 being a real possibility with Kahu. He's a better play maker then hole runner, but hey he does a fair job in the centres at the donkeys. Personally I'd like us have some different body shapes in our backs. Williame, Kahu, Wright, Hynes all slim build and not electric. A George Jennings for his size and a Mead potentially if he is still fast to mix things up never hurts. Looks like Goodalls days as a back are over.
I think goodal is injured again.

And too add to my wish list, Bateman or priest from the raiders! Both solid players with plenty of potential

We really aren't going to be doing much in the top 25 market. There's possibly only a couple of forward spots left. It's the back row recruitment where we need to buy well.

[Gone]. [Replacement]
[5/8 Lyon ]. [Blake Green we've offered a contract NRL]
[FB Moltzen]. [Jamal Forgerty we've offered a contract NSWC]
[FR Burgess]. [Willis Meehan takes Burgos spot in NSWC]
[SR Mateo]. [Jamil Hopoate is too good for reserves NRL]
[SR Symonds]. [Vacant]
[FR Vave]. [Vacant - but wasn't on big coin Liam Knight potentially moves up prob similar coin, but has he shown enough for NRL?]

Unknown
[5/8 John]. [Might stay develop Hynes also linked to Cullen]
[FR Lawrence]. [Vacant - IMO Injured too often now]
[SR Leary]. [Baz seems to like him might actually be safe]
[FR Starling]. [Rumour around he is now safe]

We may potentially only have one or two signing left in us. If we blood 3 cheap rookies in Hopoate, Meehan and knight. You would expect we will go after two experienced NRL hard heads and the kids should mean we have the cash to do it.

Something like
Manu Mau
Sam Tagatese

Would be nice.

Dont dog dee why, DY's the best suburb on the northern beaches.

Hes not saying anything bad about the place. I agree it's my Favorite suburb in all the glory land but having a lot of kiwis wasn't inferred negatively

He'd be a great pick up though.
I see him as a more polished combination of Dean Whare and Peta Hiku for various reasons and I sure rate those two

Hes not saying anything bad about the place. I agree it's my Favorite suburb in all the glory land but having a lot of kiwis wasn't inferred negatively

He'd be a great pick up though.
I see him as a more polished combination of Dean Whare and Peta Hiku for various reasons and I sure rate those two
I love DY - I'd eat at Mint every night if I could but cmon - Narrabeen is #1...

I love DY - I'd eat at Mint every night if I could but cmon - Narrabeen is #1...

Yeh I had parents in both suburbs growing up so I was lucky to have a couch to crash on where ever was closer after a night out

A month or two into the season who would of thought these two would have been re-signed. But they've definitely taken their chances and I'm happy for them to be extended. Williame is only 23 and is really showing some good signs.

Fox Sports Market Watch
NEW DEALS FOR IN FORM EAGLES

Manly duo Nathan Green and Brayden Wiliame are set to re-sign with the club for another two years.

Green, a centre turned backrower, joined the Sea Eagles in the off-season looking for an opportunity and he’s taken it with both hands.

“It’s good to be wanted by the club,” Green told Market Watch of his future.

“Baz (Trent Barrett) has a lot of confidence in me and hopefully we can get something sorted in the next couple of weeks and I can concentrate on footy.” Green, 24, has played 28 games in the top grade since making his NRL debut with St George Illawarra back in 2012 but left the Red V after four years for a fresh start with the Sea Eagles.

Similar to Green, Wiliame joined the club from Parramatta in 2015 and has impressed during his time in the top grade.

“I’m in the middle of working it all out but I’m definitely staying at Manly,” Wiliame told Market Watch.

“I was a bit down on confidence at the start of the year but I’m really looking forward to what’s ahead in the future.”

The club is expected to announce the duo have signed until the end of 2018 within the next fortnight.

Wow Williame and Green have resigned!!!! Thats the best news I have had all year. Both these players needed to resign. See I told you guys Barrett knows what he is doing.

Wait, sorry I have read it wrong they have re-signed. Oh god! What has Barrett done?

I suppose get these two signed up before it becomes a circus like Foz and DCE last year, with every club throwing big money offers to them. Now we can start building a club around these 2 great talents NOT!!!

Good thing is that with a 2 yr deal they will leave when Barrett does.

We really aren't going to be doing much in the top 25 market. There's possibly only a couple of forward spots left. It's the back row recruitment where we need to buy well.

[Gone]. [Replacement]
[5/8 Lyon ]. [Blake Green we've offered a contract NRL]
[FB Moltzen]. [Jamal Forgerty we've offered a contract NSWC]
[FR Burgess]. [Willis Meehan takes Burgos spot in NSWC]
[SR Mateo]. [Jamil Hopoate is too good for reserves NRL]
[SR Symonds]. [Vacant]
[FR Vave]. [Vacant - but wasn't on big coin Liam Knight potentially moves up prob similar coin, but has he shown enough for NRL?]

Unknown
[5/8 John]. [Might stay develop Hynes also linked to Cullen]
[FR Lawrence]. [Vacant - IMO Injured too often now]
[SR Leary]. [Baz seems to like him might actually be safe]
[FR Starling]. [Rumour around he is now safe]

We may potentially only have one or two signing left in us. If we blood 3 cheap rookies in Hopoate, Meehan and knight. You would expect we will go after two experienced NRL hard heads and the kids should mean we have the cash to do it.

Something like
Manu Mau
Sam Tagatese

Would be nice.

you left out Tom Wright

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10